Hey all from Bakersfield, California!

• Thread starter BiggerTom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BiggerTom

Hey ya'll. My name's Tom and I am from the dusty town of Bakersfield,CA.
We have a pretty uncool sheriff who has discouraged all of our dispensaries to close, which makes self-sufficiency the way to go.
Thanks for the site, and the collection of experience from which to draw information.:character0103:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Tom :hi:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi: Welcome to the site.. Im in CA meself

T

Time

Hey ya'll. My name's Tom and I am from the dusty town of Bakersfield,CA.
We have a pretty uncool sheriff who has discouraged all of our dispensaries to close, which makes self-sufficiency the way to go.
Thanks for the site, and the collection of experience from which to draw information.:character0103:

Welcome Tom.

It's obvious that the Sheriff in your town has zero respect for the law he has sworn to uphold.

D

Dublo

Hello Tom, new here too mang, lookin' forward to sharing some good info with ya man.... peace

hubcap

hubcap

....cadillac grillll.....

welcome to the friendly farm, biggertom!

glad ta have ya!

B

BiggerTom

Welcome Tom.

It's obvious that the Sheriff in your town has zero respect for the law he has sworn to uphold.
Oh man you got that right. I hate the 'good ol boy network' here in Kern County.

B

BiggerTom

Oooo oooo. Now I think I have enough posts to do a PM. Thanks again you guys. Good fortune to all.:cool0041:

C

Cannabishop

Power to the Flower, I love it!!!!!!!!

To bad your sheriff's a tool!!! Come to Canada and get Legal!!!

Peace,
Jimmy

D

dooobster

Welcome to the Farm, Tom. To hell with that durned ol' Sheriff...

D

doctord

welcome biggertom! new here myself really like it here! hope you do also! im in cali too! see you around the farm! later brother! doctord

general_sketch

general_sketch

Welcome to the farm, Tom! That sherriff sounds like a he needs to chiiiiilllll. Why don'tcha go pack him a fat bowl and show him the way? ;)

D

dogbite

I hear you brother on the sheriff around here?

Its always nice to know a fellow FARMER on here from bako. What do you think of the dispenseries here? Or do you even bother.

This place is flooded with law enforcement, there everywhere, Its a scare tactic and it works. works so good that most , almost all would never step foot in a co op, just because they know how corrupt the law is around here. Man I even got a $1200 ticket the other day parked at a 7 11, he was giving someone else a ticket, and I guess didnt like the way I looked so he sat there waiting for me to get in the car and drive off, there all corrupt, and prey on the poor.

Its sad that even when we have laws in place to allow for legal, safe access--- the cops have everyone so scared that they wont even support and patronise our co ops because they dont want to get in trouble, and these are people that have a medical recomendation.

Thanks for listening, these cops get me worked up with the way they treat us.

I was thinking about starting an Americans for Safe Access community going and am starting to ask around and see who whants to get involved on a local level, Please let me know if you and anyone you know is interested or you have anything else on your mind, hit me up.
Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom