hey all, goin huge in CO

• Thread starter mdTHC420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mdTHC420

hows it goin folks.
just poppin in to say hi and hows it goin.

goin to be here alot, workin for a legal medicinal grow here in good ol CO, so ill have grow logs and prob a fair amount of questions.

keep it green. peace.

H

HappyGrower

Welcome!! Hope you find this site as helpful as i have!!

Take Care

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm and best of luck on the ladies! The Farm is the place to be Bronan the Brobarian lol...See ya around...:passingjoint:

What up Altitudefarmer? How's it been buddy?

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Please Grow Kush! Just a little?

You will kill it in colorado. 80% of the farmers out here have no clue what they are doing. Put some love in the ground and grow some kush cuz there just isn't enough to go around! Welcome to the Farm. Be Ez playa.

M

mdTHC420

thanks, thats what ive noticed. everyone here "grows" but no one really GROWS. got here from cali a year ago so i know its lackin in great kush and indica, so LA con, GWS, and a few others will be suplamented soon with some cali love.

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Kushtastic

mdTHC i'll be spreading the kush love as well. I am in the process of building a second flower room completely dedicated to Kush plants:). Only sad part is I have to build this baby completely to code so its gonna take a while but I will get it done! Happy Gardening.

Pank Mon

M

mdTHC420

preachin to the choir on that one. codes are a bitch. im about to get my huge flower room up and going so that should help. hollar if you find some chron genetics youd like mothered or flowered to see pheno on some indicas, not really limited by #s

A

Arvada

best of luck on your new job. i'll look forward to seeing your progress.

Latest posts

Top Bottom