hey all! looking for some pointers. im a great listener!

• Thread starter 303 DUB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
303 DUB

303 DUB

Hello thc community. first and foremost im so very thankful to be able to have access to something like this blog and am very grateful for any and all advice. thank you very much in advance. I have some girls flowering now currently in week 4 of flower and im starting to notice the ends of a lot of pistils turning a reddish brown color. Is this normal? do i have anything i need to worry about or something that maybe needs correcting. currently during the day cycle temps range from 78 to 82 and humidity during the day stays between 40 and 50 percent.(im also running c02 as well) During the 12 hours of the night schedule is when i have been experiencing difficulties controlling mainly the humidity but also the temp will drop down as far as 61. the humidity during the night periods can sometimes go up to 88%. i am currently waiting on my dehumidifier from walmart. Is the redding of the tips of my pistils caused from the extremes my girls face during the night time 12 hour period? If so what advice would you give to correct these issues?

303 DUB

303 DUB

303 DUB

303 DUB

this is throughout my garden here and there. there is more than just these three that this is happening to

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi 303. Welcome to the farm! Unfortunately, we don't allow outside linking, photos must be uploaded here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom