Hey All, lurker ready to contribute!

• Thread starter cracka magik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cracka magik

Hey everyone! I've been lurking this site for a little over a year now, here and there, about the same amount of time I've been growing... but, unfortunately even less consistently. I'm sure many can relate to the troubles of starting off and not having reliable access to clones and even the dreaded landlord scenarios us renters face.

However, I'm back to growing legally here within Colorado and am ready to learn. I was diagnosed with Gout at a young age which is now thought to possibly be Rheumatoid Arthritis due to irregular test results and symptoms, whichever may be the case, I appreciate the relief offered by this great plant when in pain and am happy to be growing it once again. I know that there are those that believe it to be a dangerous mentally addicting drug, but I believe that they got it wrong, its not smoking it, but growing it that's addicting for me and the joy that I receive while in my garden, as frustrating as it can be sometimes.

I originally intended on starting off growing in hydro after having read many rdwc threads particularly on Big Tokes Bio Buckets and Blazeoneups 5 gallon bucket threads(which may seem dated to some, but are based on the same/similar concepts of the more modern systems), but my money was instead spent on dirt by a friend meant to get me a near wholesale rate on equipment. I was annoyed then, but I learned a lot growing in dirt and am glad to have had a start there, but now I'm ready for hydro and will be starting a journal soon in which I welcome input as I make the transition and always for you never stop learning.

-cracka

Top Bottom