Hey All You Instagram Guuuuyyyyss!

• Thread starter Calixylon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

Just deciding that I'd like to start trying to do some creative things involving art prints, t shirts, pins, and hopefully some advertising eventually for businesses and individuals in the cannabis community. I believe that once things do become more tolerant the marketplace for apparel and goods will increase drastically.

A friend whom I went to highschool with really peaked my interest because of his success with his new company called "Dabilitated" they are geared towards apparel and education for cannabis concentrate users. They have some shirts and are starting to take off, if you see them at any cannabis events give them some love, seriously good dude. That being said he knew I used to like to draw and mentioned if I was interested in trying to get some of my art out there, said I should start a IG and get some of my work up for people to see. Still need to draw it, but hopefully I'll stay focused. His friend just got a deal to do artwork for Hitman glass all because of his Instagram exposure, so it's definetly all possible.

So if any of you guys have Instagram let me know and please leave your IG handle name so I can friend you. I know a lot of breeders and other companies have IG but there name is different than their Farmer name or seed company name. So I'd like to help support anyone else on IG. So awesome now a days you can be open on IG and not worry about your house being raided for posting pictures of cannabis growing, or being processed. Gone are the days of overgrow server seizures, there's so many people posting whatever authority monitoring illegal activity have given up on cannabis prohibition, thank god for that!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Instagram is a trip for sure - people post the craziest shit - seen everything from people posting lbs with 1700 a unit hand written on a piece of cardboard to a guy taking selfies at the post office sending out slabs and posting a pic of the receipt with the tracking number - either big balls or no brains or both

and you know you been up in the mountains too long that you didnt even know about the all the bikini coffee spots - every morning I have my coffee/bong and look at beautiful buds and nice butts

hit me up homeskillet

@rolln_j

Pimp T

Pimp T

Instagram is a trip for sure - people post the craziest shit - seen everything from people posting lbs with 1700 a unit hand written on a piece of cardboard to a guy taking selfies at the post office sending out slabs and posting a pic of the receipt with the tracking number - either big balls or no brains or both

and you know you been up in the mountains too long that you didnt even know about the all the bikini coffee spots - every morning I have my coffee/bong and look at beautiful buds and nice butts

hit me up homeskillet

@rolln_j
probably was scammers tryin to get people to send money....

Calixylon

Calixylon

People do post some nutters stuff though, its so beyond the overgrow days, i know for a fact the DEA marijuana division is probably so overwhelmed with online complaints of drug dealing, but itd be impossible to seriously validate much of it. And to be honest it seems liek they are starting to realize theyve lost the battle on cannabis. Now they only fuck with complete fools growing absurd amounts, stealing resources, destroying resources, or are cartel, at least thats what it seems to me. Maybe i dont see all the harrassment still happening in "unfriendly" states, but id be curious to know if smaller busts where on the decline, even though it seems like homegrowing is steadily on the rise.

Top Bottom