Hey all you stoners and growers!!

• Thread starter lbezphil2005
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Been in and out of these forums since they existed (lbezphil2001, killerp1981 og, others) Lurking around here for a little bit. I am going to be starting a journal soon. I have 7 plants, just ending first week of 12/12, going to start posting when I have some nice little buds to show off, nothing really exciting yet. LED grow using a 700watt led with 15 spectrums including uv, etc., draws around 762 watts total. Hopefully I won't screw it up too bad. Using OC+ and DM red and purple, along with mater magic, calmag+, new plant thrive, epsome biotone, ffof/happyfrog/perlite, 12.5"X12" nursery pots (not sure how many gals they are, #5 on bottom) :), bloombastic, snowstorm ultra, silica blast, molasses, etc, etc. Wish me luck!!! Ive been a chronic smoker since i was 14. my cousin grew commercially in the 70's, badass redhair sinse that was beautiful!! he would pay me for babysitting in pot, so cool!. Anyway, tired of paying outrageous prices for what I consider crap, so I am going to grow for myself, maybe a couple of friends eventually. They will never know I'm growing, I'm just going to tell them I've changed connections!! They will love it! Hawaiian Snow, Super Lemon Haze, Arjans STrawberry haze, motavation, trainwreck/blueberry cross from tulare county and a northern lights #5/blueDream cross, again from Tulare County. wahoo!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome brah:passingjoint:

gtd

B

Budders

looking forward to the log and some pics. welcome.

Grow on!

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
I know I am late but welcome my friend. Looking forward to your logs on here.

Top Bottom