Hey All

• Thread starter ozman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozman

ozman

Hey all you farmers out here.Im not new to the scene as I have had grows in the past,but Im currently taking a forced sabbatical from growing.I was convicted of possesion over 30 grams which is a felon where I came from.It all started by DHS(dept of homeland security)intercepting a seed order.
So I learned a valuable lesson there,NEVER NEVER NEVER have seeds sent my home addy.They got about 70 plants in all stages from clones to 1 week from harvest.
After all was said and done,I had to do 6 months home detention and 1 year of probation.I will be off probation next July.Then I get to file thru the courts and it is supposed to be dropped down to a misdemeaner.Then I can get back to my regular life.It cost me a 45-60000 dollar a year job,my 401k,well lets just say I lost almost everything.I will never have seeds sent my home again :) Oh well live and learn.
Ive been growing off and on for many years.I was using DWC for my flower room and Loved it.I was getting 2 elbows every 2 weeks.
I am always looking for more info to be better at growing,never can learn to much about this hobby.There is always something to learn about this.
I really like General Hydroponics nutes,I started using them in my hydro setup and got comfortable with them,so if it isnt broke and it works why change.
I have a few hobbies besides growing,I am into astronomy,bass guitar,and computers and software.Right now Im unemployed but that will change soon.I recently have moved to Ga.There is more opp. here then in Indiana,so I loaded up the car and trailer and the 2 dogs and moved south.
I must say I like it here already better then Ind.
I just hope they dont have as draconian laws as In. has.
So till later all Happy Growing.

T

twreck

ozman
so sorry to hear that. f'd up situation.
hope it get's better for ya

Top Bottom