Hey... Any growers in Virginia? I want to know if anyone has had particular good luck with any specific strains?

• Thread starter Spotsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Spotsy

Spotsy

Every year it's a battle to beat the bugs and especially the mold,, botrytis, I'm considering putting up a mobile greenhouse.... My 1st year I grew a awesome Acapulco gold plant... But last 3 years I could not get them to the finish line because of botrytis. I e noticed that some bagseed sour diesels seem to be doing ok this year,, but I'm seeking that one good strain that can handle the conditions here with ease

Mothman

Mothman

I’m in central Va. My only outdoor experience was when I moved a couple of plants (Pleiadian Love Nest, an interesting old cultivar from Bodhi) outside due to herming last summer. They were promptly infested with caterpillars and mold, so I threw in the towel.

When I was a teen in Tidewater we had a lot of excellent locally grown Skunk, so maybe you can find some old local grower of Skunk who’d part with some seeds. Maybe here at the Farm even!

fawnridge

fawnridge

I'm in Northern Virginia, growing outdoors for the first time. Seeds we started inside the house and recently moved out are Banana OG and Alaskan Thunderfuck. They're doing okay, but I doubt we'll get huge yields. Seeds we brought home from Jamaica were started outside and they are rocking! If we get too many females, I'll be giving away the excess. Hey, maybe someone even wants males. Should know the sexes in another two weeks.

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

My mate from Virginia just started Bruce Banner Auto (Herbies USA Express). He has high hopes for this strain. I'll let you know how's it going

Spotsy

Spotsy

I'm in Northern Virginia, growing outdoors for the first time. Seeds we started inside the house and recently moved out are Banana OG and Alaskan Thunderfuck. They're doing okay, but I doubt we'll get huge yields. Seeds we brought home from Jamaica were started outside and they are rocking! If we get too many females, I'll be giving away the excess. Hey, maybe someone even wants males. Should know the sexes in another two weeks.
DEFINITELY. Llet me know! I would snap up any extra u have

Top Bottom