Hey... check out the new guy!!

• Thread starter SquenchyBudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SquenchyBudz

Hi everyone... Just decided to join this board because I've done a bit of lurking and it looks like there is a lot of good info to be found here and plenty of chill people.

I am a new farmer, 1 week into flowering my first grow. I still have a lot to learn and hopefully I will be able to weez some information from you guys!

Currently I have 5 plants in flower... all clones that I got from my brother. Supposedly they are white widow, white rhino, LSD, and 2 Arjan's haze. He mixed them all up when he planted them and didn't mark them though, so I can't be sure. I made an order about a week ago and am patiently waiting for it to arrive so I can have some strains that are a little more my style, and that I know for sure what they are!

I ordered - (all fem)
G13 Labs Purple Haze
G13 Labs Pineapple Express
G13 Labs Raw Diesel
Greenhouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze
Big Buddha Chiesel
Barney's Farm Blue Cheese
Greenhouse Seeds Bubba Kush
Greenhouse Seeds Church

So I'm hoping to have a nice fruity garden going here pretty soon!

I am also in the process of trying to figure out what kind of aero/hydro setup to use from here on out. I have these in soil, but those will be the last ones I grow in soil. I took clones off of the ones I have and have them in a Daisy cloner and have just started to show roots, so I am trying to decide where to go from here.

Any help along the way is greatly appreciated... and I love to talk so when I'm not learning, I'll probably be kickin around the OT section... Thanks!

Hey check out the new guy
Hey check out the new guy 2
Hey check out the new guy 3
Hey check out the new guy 4
Hey check out the new guy 5
D

DazedNconfussed

welcome....Greenhouse seeds "the chrurch" is one of my favorite meds....Hvae fun with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom