Hey Connoisseur 420 which one of your strains is the best?

• Thread starter SourBubba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SourBubba

Connoisseur 420 of your strains that are available now which one do you consider the best? While your at it you can go ahead and give us your top 3 :) I want the funkiest, strongest and best tasting strain you got! Anyone else that has experience with Connoisseur Genetics feel free to chime in. Thanks SB

O

ojd

its a hard Q that

id pick

hazeolope
cheese n chaze
connoisseur chem

with those 3 you got all bases covered
hazeolope
a hazey strain with also fruity pheno types from chcocolope cup winning mother
cheese n chaze
a cheesey skunk variety with haze and sour diesel phenos popping up from sssdh father
connoisseur chem
Chemdog D hit with a chem bx2 stink male will give you some meaty chems to play with

you cant go wrong with either of these 3 guranteed

peace

D

daheadies

I am growing the Secret recipe right now and its a HUGE YIELDER, all 3 phenos, it will prob only take 10 weeks, it reeks of body odor and chemmy funk, and is putting out mass trichrome production. I like it even more than the Chemmy Jones so far! I would suggest Secret Recipe!

K

Kushmaster

Hey Connoisseur 420, how does Secret Recipe hold up to your favorite three? Ive been super interested in it :)

Thanks,

Kushmaster

C

Chief Bigsmoke

hey conn can u give us dudes some info and insight into the sour hazy jones and the cheesedog. thx bro

he has a great thread on Cheesedog and he breaks down the Cheesedog and the grandaddyhaze.

C

Chief Bigsmoke

cheesedog phenos

hey conn can u give us dudes some info and insight into the sour hazy jones and the cheesedog. thx bro

cut and pasted conversation from Cheesedog thread:

Connoisseur 420
Breeder

Connoisseur 420 is on a distinguished road
Connoisseur 420's Gallery

hi chief bigsmoke

thats 2 great varietys you got there

well with cheesedog you will have 2 main pheno's
cheese pheno
the uk cheese cut super stinky grows prety easy and taste lovely,flavour is a proper old school stinky skunk
i find the cheese a medium buzz but some people find it prety strong
def 1 of the best strains europe has to offer

or
chem pheno
real stinky(i mean real stinky mmeaty garlic)with nice big buds easy to grow and prety dam potent def not for the lightweight or you might wake up in the morning lik huh where am i

Top Bottom