Hey dudes wasup

• Thread starter flyingfish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

flyingfish

The names flyingfish but most that know me just call me fish

I am an experienced toker of over 30 years that has just got into the growing scene in the past year or so and with the help of some very cool dudes I have met at a very cool but down MMJ site . I have done about 4-5 runs so far but haven't broken the 1 zip mark dude to height restrictions in my flower room but that's gonna be taken care of shortly.... hopefully the krusty buckets will give me the trees I seek once I find the timer I need

I grow out of necessity to provide myself with the meds I need to get through this whacked out world ... I am a med user and have know for years the benefit of the magic in da weed the lord has provide to us and now seek any and all info I can find to make my grows more efficient and found this joint doing a strain search and ...dudes :rofl this place is nice so I figured I would join and here I am

I hope to learn as well as help out and though I dont have years of experience I am a fast learner ... I started out in soil .. then did some hempy buckets with pretty good results ..then the last grow was on a DIY Ebb& Flow table annnnnd now I am setting up a krusty bucket system ... my goal is to have a automated system that wont be effected by my gimpiness when it flares up

I have some ills that make hard to handle all the work involved in the soil grows so thus my belly flop into hydro ...which by thew way is all DIY and no store bought equipment ( so far so good ) since along with da ill's comes this uncanny way your funds disappear ? go figure eh ..LOL

Anyways I have been checking the place out and dig what I see so far so if ya's don't mind I was hoping to learn some from all of ya's and maybe contribute if I can

Peace to ya's and stay safe ...da fish :bow

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi flyingfish welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

P

polar3

Highya Fish mang. Welcome to the Farm. Good peeps here, and no crap/flamers allowed,like the other site.

Talk soon,

polar3

F

flyingfish

Nice ... a friendly face already ..cool

So wasup dudes ...logic .. nice place ya got here and thanks for the welcome

polar3 dude ...wasup man .. I know it must be a cool spot if your hanging here ..and yeah one of the reasons I signed up was cause of the way I see how things are run here .. gotta love a place that has a swift and efficient troll removal program in place :rofl

Peace

N

N.Rockwool

Hey Flyingfish! What's shakin'? Hope yu enjoy your stay here on the Farm!!! Peaze!

Norm :cool

F

flyingfish

Hey thanks dudes ... so hows everybody doin today ... growing fat buds and staying safe I hope :happy

Peace

F

flyingfish

Back atcha RedSky ... how ya been dude .... this is a nice lil place they got here eh :sun

Top Bottom