Hey everybody I'm new to growing

• Thread starter 2hotmomma88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Hi everyone ! I'm new to the growing world. I'm excited about learning to grow some excellent bud. What strain do you think is the best to start with?

ttystikk

ttystikk

Any strain is a good one to grow, just get started- and don't worry about doing well or not, just get some experience. One more thing- keep it simple and keep it cheap. There is nothing about growing pot that doesn't also apply to roses or tomatoes.

And welcome! Good to meet you, and I'm sure there will be no shortage of people here happy to lend a helping hand-

Drifting13

Drifting13

For what it's worth, I started growing with bag seed first. After several grows I got some good seeds & clones. For me money is very tight & the thought of killing $50 to $100 worth of seeds while I was figuring out how to grow was scary.
Damn near forgot to welcome you to the Farm, 2hotmomma88.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

:)Thanks Drifting13. I just tired of all the BS u go thru to get it so I decided to grow my own. The bud I get doesn't have any seeds.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Welcome to the farm hottmama, lots of great peeps here dont be shy and def dont be afraid to ask questions. The only dumb question is the question not asked, need any help just ask. Great advice given i would def start with a bagseed u must have a couple seeds laying around from a good bag of weeds that u saved? Id start there i had some of my greatest grows growing unknown seeds and its a great and cheap way to learn. So pop some beans in the dirt n get started hope to see u around.
Peace

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

:) Thanks y'all. I will be around asking a lot of questions! I have no idea what I'm doing.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Lol we all started right where your at..
Whats your plans anyway?
Got any equipment yet?

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

No I have nothing yet. Just decided to do this yesterday. What kind of equipment do I need to start?

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

My daughter's boyfriend says he knows what to do. He's going to help me but I'm not sure he knows what he's talking about.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

My daughter's boyfriend says he knows what to do. He's going to help me but I'm not sure he knows what he's talking about.
Well thats a start tho shyt as far as what all ur going to need that is such a broad question to answer i think u should start a thread in the general growing section and give us a brief breakdown on what u would like to accomplish. How much u would like to do? Etc... That would be a great place to start im sure we could get u lined out from there..
Looking forward to that thread :)
Welcome to the farm lol ur def in the right place!

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Welcome to the Farm 2hot. First question; grow media IOW what are u gonna grow in? soil, soilless, hydro, aero? Second; budget?

Thats all until ya answer those 2 questions. IOW pick a direction and 1 of our friendly experts will be along to offer guidance.

YJ

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I want to keep it simple for now. Just the basics. Using soil as grow median. I've got a closed off area in the basement that is approximately 6x12 has concrete slab. I'm willing to spend 1000.00.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hey hotmama welcome to the farm. Check out some WiFi if your in a state that loves kush and nice tasting weed. The bag appeal and ease of growth complement each other like none other IMO best of luck Chica. Keep us updated w what you choose to grow. Cheers

ttystikk

ttystikk

I want to keep it simple for now. Just the basics. Using soil as grow median. I've got a closed off area in the basement that is approximately 6x12 has concrete slab. I'm willing to spend 1000.00.

Nice space, reasonable budget.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

I
Hey hotmama welcome to the farm. Check out some WiFi if your in a state that loves kush and nice tasting weed. The bag appeal and ease of growth complement each other like none other IMO best of luck Chica. Keep us updated w what you choose to grow. Cheers
ll have to check it out just blazed. Thanks for the info Popi : )

Top Bottom