Hey Everybody!

• Thread starter LikemindS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LikemindS

High Ya'll
I'm new here. This sight looks pretty awesome! Ive been doing this for a while now but still have so so much to learn. I cant wait t take full advantage of this sight and learn as much as I can! Ive tried a few different techs. with satisfying results but the one I know we're all looking for is the perfect combination of quality and quantity cause we all want to get the best bang for the buck especially these days... anyway Here's to a perfect harvest

D

DJLovesDankies

Hey brotha how you doin ya here is to a great bong load well im tryin to get my first hydro grow under my belt but been havin problems check other sections were i have been posting. pics are all up but no one has solved my problems but to say buy thiss whole new line House and garden

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
howdy and welcome to the farm

:smiley_joint:

L

LikemindS

D*mn I love the THC FARMER site. I have just been reading and reading for days now. It all looks amazing. Everytime I look find something else I run into new topics I need to see and read. THANK YOU THC FARMER. I finally got my camera working so Ill be able to post pics of the ladies and the goods and bads I may need help with. :bong-hits:

L

LikemindS

Some little Green Crac ladies.

Well I finally got my camera working and here is a pic of my GC clones that are getting ready. Lets hope I loaded this correctly.
GREEN_CRAC.jpg

L

LikemindS

Thanks CS! This place is awesome!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
My first advice is to read read read and ask hella Q's.
No dumb Q's here just lotsa nice people willing to show you the way.:passingjoint:

Top Bottom