Hey everybody!

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USApotluvr1

This site is tops out there, and your anti-troll stance really attracted me! Thanks to you, Logic for opening up the registration. I will honor your goodwill and be a productive member here!
I am life-long toker, opting to use pot instead of pharmaceuticals to battle adhd and anxiety (meds were costing me $600/ month and the dizziness sucks!).
I got interested in growing 4 yrs. ago, when a client of mine was suffering from the effects of chemotherapy and the meds she was taking were worthless. Unfortunately she passed before I actually made it through to a harvest. But my love for this awesome plant and the fascination of growing it has grown and grown!
I am currently on my 5th grow. I learned so much from all of you experts out there on forums like this THANKS!!!
I have it dialed in pretty well (although I am always looking to improve!)
I am growing in a bedroom closet in two grow tents. I have an aircooled 400 watt HPS w/enhanced blue spectrum bulb that I duct too my attic in the closet using a 160 CFM inline duct fans in each tent. I use 85 watt CFLs for side lighting as the plants get larger.
The larger tent I am vegging 6 plants in a top drip hydro set up, using Dutch Master Gold base nutes, and will add Liquid Koolbloom and FloraNectar when I switch to 12/12. The last 2 weeks of flower I will drop the Koolbloom and add AN Overdrive. (I am growing 2 Great White Sharks, 1 Alaskan Ice, 1 Mdanzig Blueberry, and 2 Blue Moonshines) they are looking healthy and growing nicely so far!
In my small tent I am growing 1 Lowlife White Russian and 1 Lowryder #2 in waterfarms, each under 150 watt HPS and 4 85 watt CFLs. I am feeding them GH Flora nutes and they got there 2nd full bloom feeding today... I love the explosive phase of growing when you start seeing those bud sites fill in!! Well, sorry for such a long hello, but I am a detail freak I guess!
I am going to get really baked now! Peace out potheads! USApotluvr1

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm USApotluvr1 :hi

T

tenacious

Supporter
welcome, i'm new to the forum myself. see you around ;-)

A

Arti.chokes

Hiya USApotluvr1,:hi: good to meet you, :passingjoint: Arti

D

downstairs

Hey what's up stoner? Welcome to the farm.:hi::stonedsmilie:

Top Bottom