Hey Everyone, I'm Alexis

• Thread starter householdhydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

householdhydro

Hi, I'm Alexis, I grow hydroponically indoors for personal use only. I'm only on my second grow so I still have lots to learn.
I'm especially curious to hear feedback about using the "aerogarden" to start seeds if anyone has much experience with that please let me know!

P

pikes peak 69

Welcome to the Farm. Lots of good info and farmers as well.

pp69

X

Xceptional

hey Alexis welcome! i actually just got a aero garden the other day! a friend had it laying around his basement from his first attempt at growing (he now runs 3k lol) and i figured i'd take it home and play with it. i dont know what I'm going to do with it yet i really have no use i got a pretty good setup but I'll do something fun with it....

M

MASSES 420KING

welcome to the farm plenty of help just waiting to be asked on this forum good luck on your 2nd grow may all the best karma and vibes find there way to you and your garden

FLB

FLB

hi Alexis, yes you can start seeds in the aero. I usually will start in a damp paper towel in a zip lock bag until they break their shell and then move them to the aero. Sometimes they will need a little help shedding their helmets once they root and start growing. Babies need to stay moist which means frequent watering. And dont juice them up on the nutes. They like a very light feed around 250-300 ppms for the first few weeks. You will get better results than in soil. aero is essentially mainlining.....straight to the vein.

Latest posts

Top Bottom