Hey everyone, lovley site.

• Thread starter Syn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Syn

Premium Member
Supporter
Just stumbled across yall, thought I'd pop in. I have some members of another site I am Barred from I waiting to hear from me so Hopefully some may come here as well. So if you know someone who needs to contact me let me know.

Anyway heres a few pics of my current "collection"...hehe

FatMike

Group1
Group2
Group3
N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm Syn. Very nice collection. I've gotta get a good glass waterpipe myself.

S

Syn

Premium Member
Supporter
Thou shall pull the pin and count to 3....3 is the number you shall count to......4 is too many, 2 is not enough and 5? 5 is right out.

LOl....

Love the python....and how can I join the Partnership?

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah Fat Mike! Glad to see ya here buddy. You'll forget all those other sites soon enough... ;)

F

Fear

:animbong::)Whattup homie, Welcome, I should have my tag be the one who follows Johnnyballbag. You either hijacked a truck, work at a head shop, or blow glass! Which is it? I hope it's the first one.

:sunPeace from Cali:sun

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh c'mon Fear, act like ya know! That's Fat Mike buddy, THEE Fat Mike. This guy makes some of the illest inline a/c's around. Fucking stoked to see you here buddy. Hey Overweigh Michael (sorry, i had to!), you should throw up some pics of your color work. Make 'em drool.

S

Syn

Premium Member
Supporter
okay......

How about a prototype bub? Or a bubble slide?

Kingbub1
Kingbub2
Kingbubtree
Oilslide1
Oilslide2
J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
We're talking Fat Mike, the guy who's known for blowing sick glass at sick prices. Just wait til he posts more pics.... Anyways, glad to see ya here Mike!

F

fumosigakefanridere

Welcome to the farm!
that's sum nice glass u got there man!
peace from italy!

S

Syn

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry don't have my 10 posts yet......can't pm but soon......

P

punkadc

welcome to the farm, Syn!:hi
awesome work!:yes
il have to pick up one of your pieces one day, i love me some nice glass!

N

Nuglover

Thou shall pull the pin and count to 3....3 is the number you shall count to......4 is too many, 2 is not enough and 5? 5 is right out.

LOl....

Love the python....and how can I join the Partnership?

You're in bro :) Just gotta inform a brother on aquiring some of that glass. PM me when your count is up... or I send in the rabbits. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom