Hey everyone, newb here from Michigan

• Thread starter 616newgrowth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
616newgrowth

616newgrowth

Hey everyone, new guy in town here! Just enjoying all of the nice pix everyone has up. Seems like a nice group of people on here!

Hey everyone newb here from michigan
OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Nice work man good way to pimp out a plant count to your advantage. I bought a book in a head shop one time. "The secrets of the west coast masters" author is dru west it was all about training them big ladies to have 64 tops. Good read only takes an hour to read the book front to back. Very basic book probably could have spent the 20 bucks better on a scrog net and common sensi would have told me the rest. Them big girls almost always put out lil better then the average size ones. I love me a plus size lady.

616newgrowth

616newgrowth

Nice work man good way to pimp out a plant count to your advantage. I bought a book in a head shop one time. "The secrets of the west coast masters" author is dru west it was all about training them big ladies to have 64 tops. Good read only takes an hour to read the book front to back. Very basic book probably could have spent the 20 bucks better on a scrog net and common sensi would have told me the rest. Them big girls almost always put out lil better then the average size ones. I love me a plus size lady.
Thank you man I will look into that book for sure. We tried a net originally but had a tough time training the plants the way we needed too, still very much a work in progress but we ate trying our damndest!!

KUSHPILES

KUSHPILES

Looks awesome man, and welcome! I'v done my share of scrogs, if I where you i'd trim some of the under grown of the left plant some more. In a screen of green, you won't get too many nice fat buds underneath the canopy so its best to keep it pretty clean under there. Good luck on your current crop!

616newgrowth

616newgrowth

Looks awesome man, and welcome! I'v done my share of scrogs, if I where you i'd trim some of the under grown of the left plant some more. In a screen of green, you won't get too many nice fat buds underneath the canopy so its best to keep it pretty clean under there. Good luck on your current crop!

Thanks man, we weren't sure on whether we should just leave the little stuff or get rid of it, no fun trimming that little stuff anyways!

Top Bottom