Hey Everyone! Seeking A Bit Of Advice.

• Thread starter Daletona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Daletona

Hey everyone! I live in the South East of the United States. I have been cultivating and processing cannabis concentrates since about 2011 now, and have found cannabis to be one of the only things I am passionate about.

However, working with it in my state is too stressful. I'm half considering selling all my things, packing up and moving out west.

How difficult is it to acquire a job in the cannabis industry? My job could be cleaning the toilets that the trimmers use for all I care, so where I start does not matter to me. I just want to get my foot in the door and prove my worth.

Can anyone recommend the best way to go about finding this sort of work? Potentially online? I have been thinking about it for weeks and decided it's time I should really start to pursue this. I know my life will be happier.

Thank you in advance, any input would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to soaking up as much information from these forums as I can.

homeboy

homeboy

look up the companies growing it and contact them. have a resume ready. its not to difficult. green thumb industries in Chicago is hiring for there new PA grow operation.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Hey everyone! I live in the South East of the United States. I have been cultivating and processing cannabis concentrates since about 2011 now, and have found cannabis to be one of the only things I am passionate about.

However, working with it in my state is too stressful. I'm half considering selling all my things, packing up and moving out west.

How difficult is it to acquire a job in the cannabis industry? My job could be cleaning the toilets that the trimmers use for all I care, so where I start does not matter to me. I just want to get my foot in the door and prove my worth.

Can anyone recommend the best way to go about finding this sort of work? Potentially online? I have been thinking about it for weeks and decided it's time I should really start to pursue this. I know my life will be happier.

Thank you in advance, any input would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to soaking up as much information from these forums as I can.
I've done it.
If you have some CLOES friends out there, go for it. It's a whole lot diffrent going from an attic, garage, or basement to running a warehouse. I'm not going to lie either. Most people do fail.
However, if you won't except failure, I have some advise.
Don't go to Co...Too much competition, prices became far too cheap. IF you can find a job at a dispensary, or something, and you can pay your bills, amd put some away...go for it!
Another bit of advice....go out there a few times first. Space isn't easy to come by, it's expensive now. If you have the funds, ya might wanna think about buying a house with pleanty of room, as the people who rent to growers will charge 2 or 3 times market value.
Are you planning on just making concentrates, ya may be able to do well, but remember, there's a lot of competition, and the competition is GOOD!
If ya have any questions, feel free to pm me

Enforcer

Enforcer

I’m in Oregon and they play this over the radio all the time. “Looking for a job in the cannabis industry, go to “.

Kinda annoying at times, but it’s the first thing I thought of when reading your post. Good luck.

Top Bottom