Hey everyone

• Thread starter Cannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannabis

Hello fellow medicators :cool0010:

Cannabis here, have always liked your site and thought I should finally sign up for your forums...

PS: If you're from the oaksterdam forums send me a hi PM too, like keeping up with you guys (I'm a moderator there)

for now :bong-hits:

C

Cannabis

Hey thanks guys. glad to be here.. especially now since i have no idea what gong on with oaksterdams forums, all i see is a msg the board has been shut down... never got a notice or warning about it.. kinda sad if its gone for good...
But on the upbeat this place looks awesome and looks like i'm going to have a lot more foruming (word?) to do

R

Rolln J

wassup Cannabis?

looks like OU Forum is gone for good:

Due to the behavior of some of our forum posters, and for the safety of our members, we have decided to close the oaksterdam.com forum.

I guess with all the press the school got they feel its not necessary to keep the forum going - that's too bad...

all they really needed was more mods, there were plenty of volunteers and maybe have one paid person to head it up.

Looks like there will prolly be an influx of new users here this week.

C

Cannabis

Yes it is indeed a sad day. Just saw the closed MSG and it's what I feared,closed for liabilty:(

and ya hope we get a lot of out old crew over here;)

next tokes for you OU
one after that is for thcfarmer:)

R

Rolln J

what up patch daddy? glad to see ya made it over!

welcome to the Farm!

Top Bottom