Hey Everyone...

• Thread starter Josey_Wales
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Josey_Wales

The forum I was spending time at turned into a non-participatory reference center...so a good friend of mine (Jdubz206) asked me to check out the THC Farmer. I'm disabled and lucky enough to be able to spend a fair amount of time working in my garden. I'm a WA State MMJ Patient currently growing as "Organic" as is reasonably feasible in soil. I'm primarily interested in MMJ strains with high THC and CBD content. I plan to spend the next couple of years working with my friend Jdubz206 improving genetics through breeding. We also plan to start developing new strains of Feminized beans to help MMJ patients throughout the Galaxy.
JD is the brains behind this project. He loves researching this stuff and learning how all this crap works. Me...I just love growing dank, sticky weed..!
So...that's my story. I'm living it as we go. I just want to thank THC Farmers for creating a place where I can come and feel comfortable...maybe share a few ideas and meet a few new people. Hope everyone is well.

Thanks,
Hawke

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
(Auto Message)
Hi Josey_Wales welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

B

Blackbird

Welcome JW, glad to see ya here!!
Peace
Blackbird:animbong:

C

Chesney

Welcome to the farm Josey, good luck with all your plans, hope all goes well.
Nice to see you here.

Chesney

S

silverfox

Welcome to the farm JW and enjoy !

PEACE

Silverfox:stonedsmilie:

H

hygrade

whats up joesy wales?i've seen you around,welcome to thc farmer,it's a great place to be

J

Josey_Wales

Well...I'm damned near speechless..! I've belonged to several MJ forums over the years and "NEVER" have I received such a warm and inviting welcome...and from so many members..! This is truly awesome..! I know some of us are here because we need MJ as a medicine and others are here...well let's face it...because killer weed just kicks ass..!
I can remember my grandmother teaching me how to clone African Violets from a clipping when I was ten years old. When I was 12-14 years old I had over 80 house plants thriving in my bedroom. I would lay back in my bed on hot summer nights listening to Jim Ladd play Pink Floyd, The Eagles, The Doobie Brothers, Rush and Led Zeppelin on KMET on my FM radio in Southern California. :cool0010::character0180:
I remember the paraquat scares...and so much more. "Hats off to Gramma M" thanks to her education in horticulture I am now able to grow some Dank Nuggz and now thanks to all of you...I finally feel like I have a home!

Thank you all for you heartfelt welcome. God Bless,
Hawke

D

dna genetics

J W welcome to the property glad to have you around these parts!
respect from Amsterdam,
A

Top Bottom