Hey farmers! I’m back for round 2

• Thread starter MrGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGood

MrGood

Hey everyone! I am back with a second attempt at growing 🤟 and everything seems to be going well!

Here’s the breakdown

• 3 JB WiFi mints/ 1 Somango AF seeds popped may 31
HLG 600 Rspec @ 40” above
Floraflex 8inch pot pros
• temp/hum @ 72/68
ffof and Light Warrior 640 mix
• 6.3 Phd water with GWS and .5 tsp grow big every 3-5 days depending on top soil moisture

I am also currently waiting for my drain away drain tray and my exhale 365 bag so my set up is slight incomplete until then 😭

Hey farmers im back for round 2
Hey farmers im back for round 2 2
Hey farmers im back for round 2 3
Hey farmers im back for round 2 4
Hey farmers im back for round 2 5
Last edited:
MrGood

MrGood

Also If anyone could possibly tell me what this is? I tried googling it and I got TMV as an answer. It’s only a one sided color change not on the bottom on the leaf just the top. And none of the other plants are affected

MrGood

MrGood

that peat pellet will stay wet for like a week, watch your watering..
those marks are either from watering or the light..
Also the light is dialed down to like 15% not exact on number but it’s on pretty low and high up at 40”

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i think those peat pellets are staying soaked for too long or your light is too close..
i could be wrong..
wait for other replies..

MrGood

MrGood

i think those peat pellets are staying soaked for too long or your light is too close..
i could be wrong..
wait for other replies..
No doubt I appreciate the effort and time you took to try and help 🤟💯🙏🙏

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i could be wrong..
wait for other replies..
the peat pellet almost looks kinda greenish when i zoom up?

MrGood

MrGood

the peat pellet almost looks kinda greenish when i zoom up?
Yea it’s from the grow big nutrients.. I didn’t mix well enough when I poured the first time so it kinda dyed the peat 😅😭 Slight screw up on that

MrGood

MrGood

UPDATE
It Seems like plants are starting to out grow the issues... not sure what could’ve caused it. Might’ve been just genetics ? All have same medium and watering. 1 plant is an AF and is unaffected

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
UPDATE
It Seems like plants are starting to out grow the issues... not sure what could’ve caused it. Might’ve been just genetics ? All have same medium and watering. 1 plant is an AF and is unaffected
not genetics, some sort of human error..

MrGood

MrGood

not genetics, some sort of human error..
It Couldn’t have been tho.. I did nothing to them 😂 besides move containers. I started paper towel method for all of them and all popped same day and all got put in cubes. Then all got put into 60/40 light warrior and ffof and water 🤷‍♀️ So no clue what I could’ve done to cause a tmv like issue
Plus it’s only 3/4 plants and it’s the jungle boys seeds acting that way. I’ve asked a couple other groups and a few said they’re plants have done the same thing before but grew out of it eventually. Entirely different genetics then mine So not entirely sure on either answer

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
It Couldn’t have been tho.. I did nothing to them 😂 besides move containers. I started paper towel method for all of them and all popped same day and all got put in cubes. Then all got put into 60/40 light warrior and ffof and water 🤷‍♀️ So no clue what I could’ve done to cause a tmv like issue
Plus it’s only 3/4 plants and it’s the jungle boys seeds acting that way. I’ve asked a couple other groups and a few said they’re plants have done the same thing before but grew out of it eventually. Entirely different genetics then mine So not entirely sure on either answer
ah, ok that’s probably right than, least nothing serious.

XxHammer

XxHammer

Check my grow out. I was very detailed and I am currently at like Day 26.

I will follow along with yours. I will say, for starters I really dont like those little seed starter cubes. I like to soak for 24hours then put them right into their starter pots/cups.

I really really like that Light. I dont know anything about the quality but it looks cool as fuck. Looks like it gives great coverage.

What do you have on the floor of your tent? Is that just a tarp?

MrGood

MrGood

Check my grow out. I was very detailed and I am currently at like Day 26.

I will follow along with yours. I will say, for starters I really dont like those little seed starter cubes. I like to soak for 24hours then put them right into their starter pots/cups.

I really really like that Light. I dont know anything about the quality but it looks cool as fuck. Looks like it gives great coverage.

What do you have on the floor of your tent? Is that just a tarp?
I appreciate the follow along! I’ll check yours out as well!
I use the cubes so I don’t lose my seed inside of the medium as lame as that sounds. The light is a HLG 600r spec and R spec meaning it’s Meant for flower but is also a full spectrum to be use through entire plant life. It covers about 6x6 veg and 5x5 flower

MrGood

MrGood

Here are the full details for my light
And I use a tarp that was included with my tent I just bleach and disinfect to reuse again

C602E834 F1E8 4C20 97C3 C7903C95B95A
Cannabisangel

Cannabisangel

Hey everyone! I am back with a second attempt at growing 🤟 and everything seems to be going well!

Here’s the breakdown

• 3 JB WiFi mints/ 1 Somango AF seeds popped may 31
HLG 600 Rspec @ 40” above
Floraflex 8inch pot pros
• temp/hum @ 72/68
ffof and Light Warrior 640 mix
• 6.3 Phd water with GWS and .5 tsp grow big every 3-5 days depending on top soil moisture

I am also currently waiting for my drain away drain tray and my exhale 365 bag so my set up is slight incomplete until then 😭
goodluck this time around. i hope to see more updates.

Top Bottom