Hey farmers

• Thread starter Dosifry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dosifry

Dosifry

Any farmers out here now if it is legal for someone in the law enforcement community to fly a drone over your land at night looking for plants? And then if so could they bust you and I have that hold up in court I wonder maybe different states have different laws? I’m staying up tonight with my 20 gauge and I’m gonna shoot that fucker down.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Any farmers out here now if it is legal for someone in the law enforcement community to fly a drone over your land at night looking for plants? And then if so could they bust you and I have that hold up in court I wonder maybe different states have different laws? I’m staying up tonight with my 20 gauge and I’m gonna shoot that fucker down.
No, that's against the law. Get a BB gun and shoot it down when it's over your property.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i have one buddy with the same issue, he has seen drones above where he’s growing!

Dosifry

Dosifry

😂!!! Okay so totally illegal. Good!! I’m camping out in the garden w my shotgun. Gonna bag me a drone. What’s the best way to cook em btw?
I’m not much of a hunter but to have something fun to do years ago I bought a couple shotguns to shoot clay pigeons in the back yard w my son. Now I’m itching to bring one out of retirement.
I was in the regular vegetable garden last night and I was like WTF IS THAT!!! I literally almost shit myself 👽 👽 👽 I’m like this is how it happens! I’m going to get an all night probe session and dumped in a cornfield when it’s done!! Heart attack city!! It’s funny now though 😂

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

There was a case here in the US where a father shot down a drone that was spying on his daughter in her room.
The court said he had the right to stop the drone. He had to pay a fine for shooting a firearm within city limits though.

Dosifry

Dosifry

There was a case here in the US where a father shot down a drone that was spying on his daughter in her room.
The court said he had the right to stop the drone. He had to pay a fine for shooting a firearm within city limits though.
Talk about twisted!! Where I live you can pull out your FULLY automatic MACHINE GUN and blast till your hearts content! The only thing you need is 150 feet between yourself and the nearest structure. You can use deadly force against anyone on your property in response to non deadly force. So in essence I could shoot someone in the back who’s running away from me with an armload of my plants. Of course any repercussions from growing illegally in the first place are moot because I would remove the bloody plants from the scene therefore implying a different scenario taking place s the result of shooting someone in the back.
I would NEVER of course do anything like that but it’s common knowledge that many around here would. It kinda works in my favor because plant pirates gotta be willing to die for their quarry.
Rambling tangent yes I know sry bout that. To each there own but it gets old WHEN... even the neighborhood guy just out doing spring clean/up, raking his leaves IS STRAPPED!! Round here it’s first love thy gun, then it’s okay to love thy family 😂 Fucking crazy world!
Might not be LE, might be plant pirates looking to hit your spot. In either case shoot that fucker down!

sambapati

sambapati

Don't shoot up in the sky you might hit my alien friends

196623093 163144709037697 3419262218663888297 n 1
Dosifry

Dosifry

Are people willing to die for some plants over there ? Maybe you could equip the plants with some paint bombs or lace them with fast acting very potent diarrhea inducing stuff
No they not. Only thing I gotta worry about is cops in my small town playing w their drones then coming onto my land because of a possible “ brush fire” and then oh my goodness what do we have here? An illegal MJ plantation tisk tisk. I saw no drone last night. I don’t Know what to do. By the time I notice something they r gone. I really don’t wanna rip out my garden.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
No they not. Only thing I gotta worry about is cops in my small town playing w their drones then coming onto my land because of a possible “ brush fire” and then oh my goodness what do we have here? An illegal MJ plantation tisk tisk. I saw no drone last night. I don’t Know what to do. By the time I notice something they r gone. I really don’t wanna rip out my garden.
ah leave it., the idiots probably saw you looking at the drone, but i would be worried around harvest time, might be good to have a few buddies around taking shifts with a big dog cruising around.

Dosifry

Dosifry

ah leave it., the idiots probably saw you looking at the drone, but i would be worried around harvest time, might be good to have a few buddies around taking shifts with a big dog cruising around.
Is it true that LE will wait and “sit on” the grow until the plants are heavy w flower in order for a bigger bust? That theory never made much sense to me. I’ve NEVER seen a drone on my property until the last week and a half. Maybe it’s innocent? Maybe not cause small town politics dictates my wife is a thorn in their side a pita! Always challenging this that, questioning budget expenditures etc. Our taxes have doubled in past 5 years and she can’t c why. Me? I could care less about any of it. Long as no one is in my face live and let live. She knows everyone and they know her blah blah blah!!! Now I start to get paranoid and think they trying to get a thorn in her side. I’m a grower of veggies, cut flowers, perennials etc. I sell to the town and surrounding areas. Market garden scale. I gotta stop thinking about this bs. I’m clogging up my thread w anxiety and stress!!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Is it true that LE will wait and “sit on” the grow until the plants are heavy w flower in order for a bigger bust? That theory never made much sense to me. I’ve NEVER seen a drone on my property until the last week and a half. Maybe it’s innocent? Maybe not cause small town politics dictates my wife is a thorn in their side a pita! Always challenging this that, questioning budget expenditures etc. Our taxes have doubled in past 5 years and she can’t c why. Me? I could care less about any of it. Long as no one is in my face live and let live. She knows everyone and they know her blah blah blah!!! Now I start to get paranoid and think they trying to get a thorn in her side. I’m a grower of veggies, cut flowers, perennials etc. I sell to the town and surrounding areas. Market garden scale. I gotta stop thinking about this bs. I’m clogging up my thread w anxiety and stress!!
your laws i don’t know i’m in canada, i’d wait it out and just keep your ears open, see if you can figure anything out as the days pass, i’m sure now you’ll be looking up in the sky more now matter where you are just to see if drones are flying around or maybe somebody who looks like they are using one, etc.. good ones are not small and need a carrying case, depending on your location and roads someone might have to drive out to use it.. etc etc..
i’m very detective like i’d be figuring it out one way or the other.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

your laws i don’t know i’m in canada, i’d wait it out and just keep your ears open, see if you can figure anything out as the days pass, i’m sure now you’ll be looking up in the sky more now matter where you are just to see if drones are flying around or maybe somebody who looks like they are using one, etc.. good ones are not small and need a carrying case, depending on your location and roads someone might have to drive out to use it.. etc etc..
i’m very detective like i’d be figuring it out one way or the other.
I might make a sign and leave it laying in the yard that says: "All drones will be destroyed"
Don't post it because that is a legal action. Just leave it where a drone can see it.

Dosifry

Dosifry

I might make a sign and leave it laying in the yard that says: "All drones will be destroyed"
Don't post it because that is a legal action. Just leave it where a drone can see it.
That’s a really good idea man👍👍
Now onto better stuff. I got some cuttings if a runtz strain awhile back from a friends grow. I didn’t realize he was running did phenos of same strain. Anyways I got some variation and a couple have purple running right up the main stalk to growing tip more or less. More than stripes. Noticed a few purple petioles on other strains but I not so worried yet. Wondering what could cause a reduction in P uptake if indeed it is P. The pics aren’t great but I think you’ll get the idea. I’m not running any of these phenos again. Very slow to bulk up. Some yellow leaves at the tops that I think are more due to light stress they get a hell of a hot spot right against the wall in some places. Everywhere else that’s where the biggest buds are lol
Ph yeah ph coming back 5.5-5.6 still feeding around 800. Stopped cal mag a week ago and gave em a ok boost on two occasions. I have co2 and the rooms been running hot cause I gotta clean the mini split. 84-88 is the highest. Keeping rh between 60-63 but am afraid to lower it until I get it cooled down a bit. Maybe discontinue co2 and flip to fresh air intake. The only exhaust is for humidity. Any ideas farmers?
12F7F64D DDF4 4816 ABEE 11FACC7803ED
2746BD11 AD03 4C58 ACEB 2621C4116989

Dosifry

Dosifry

No more drones. I did make a sign on a half sheet of plywood. Maybe it saw it? I dunno. I haven’t heard anything in the sky so I’m taking your all’s advice and saying FUCK IT!
Here’s a couple od pics. I been super cropping tips to bush em out. New strain here so I’m not familiar w it’s habits. Seems to b working well. California Dream
F40C4230 0301 4C49 8F7B 3B796759A4B0
6D758FE1 0122 4F56 96C2 F50E3A11A4D8
0E722DE6 7DB3 4ECE 807F FEFB2DE8A793

Dosifry

Dosifry

Here’s a few late comers. Mother plants I didn’t have the heart to trash. Going to nestle them into the very dry wetland area. They should b able to take up h20 through bottom of fabric pots. Theres still wet spots i can expose if I root around a bit. Happy summer farmers!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom