hey fellow farmers,

• Thread starter chadd419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chadd419

So i have my teens in like two gallon pots,im wanting to put them into 5 gallon pots or buckets. Should i, or should i leave them alone. Im thinking they need more room for flowering. Am i right or over thinking my 1 st grow. thanks chadd

Hey fellow farmers
TheTommyK

TheTommyK

sooner they are in their final growing vessel ..... the better.

C

chadd419

Just as i suspected .once agin thanks fpr your help. Jist scpred some 5 gallon landscape pots ,from job site by the.house .a litte sterilizing and we're good to go.more to come. Chadd419 out

Haggardass

Haggardass

I flower in 2 gallon pots and I've flowered in 1 gallon pots as well, I was getting an average 2.5 zips per plant out of 1 gallon buckets, I once grew a beast in a 5 gallon bucket lol as tall as me I miss that stuff, the must giggly, happy, social smoke I've ever had, don't even know what it was because it was in a mystery pack.pretty sure it was maui waui

L

leafmold

Pot those buggers up. From my experience more roots more fruits. Also I water much less using larger containers.

C

chadd419

yep i found out bout wattering less. now my ladys are going threw groth sprt. all is good and the new soil is great. kelloggs
Organic soil. great stuff. happy farming friends

L

leafmold

Gotta love growth spurts. Ive used the kelloggs patio plus. Last couple times I got it was a bit woody. Ive switched to ffhf and my plants do way better. But $5 a bag good stuff. BTW congrats and good luck with your first.

C

chadd419

thanks man they r looking good. even the amnesia haze is taking off. she ,ms haze was a late addition, healthy an strong. here is a pic

IMG 20130812 112816 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom