Hey fellow growers

• Thread starter fbsv420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fbsv420

fbsv420

Hi all,

New to the forum, have grown for a few years...

Just set myself a 10x5 tent up with 1x 1000w hps and 1x600w hps after using 2x600s in a 8x4 tent

I am 17 days since flipping the lights to 12/12 with 18 cuts in there, a bit stretchy they are 2 phenos of a strain i made by pollen chucking

These pictures a few days,

Next run im gona be doing a multi feed d.t.w

Hey fellow growers
Hey fellow growers 2
Hey fellow growers 3
Cypress66

Cypress66

Nice looking plants
Hi all,

Just set myself a 10x5 tent up with 1x 1000w hps and 1x600w hps after using 2x600s in a 8x4 tent

I am 17 days since flipping the lights to 12/12 with 18 cuts in there, a bit stretchy they are 2 phenos of a strain i made by pollen chucking

I think it's a happy looking garden imo. Really looking forward to seeing them again in a few months time. Lol. You have a lot more room available then myself. I have a 4x4ft and I need that to grow 4 ladies who will fill the area with no problem.. Peace and joy in your garden and I will be glad to see your garden soon. ✌️🧙‍♀️

fbsv420

fbsv420

I have started a thread in thegeow diaries if anyone wants tl follow also along the way thats where il be updating more people

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi all,

Hey there, Gday and welcome to the farm. Do you veg with the 600 & 1000w hps?.......I did that when I started but I use T5 fluorescent now and cut my electrical cost dramatically....going from 1000w to 108 w with 2 - 4ft t5 tubes, I got a deal and on more and I now use 5 - 4ft tubes 1 over top and one for side lighting..270 w and I can veg for months with them....

Just saying Hps is great I still have my 1000w but even the 600w is almost triple wattage with less coverage than with T5's...have a look at them if you'd like to cut your costs a bit

fbsv420

fbsv420

Hey there, Gday and welcome to the farm. Do you veg with the 600 & 1000w hps?.......I did that when I started but I use T5 fluorescent now and cut my electrical cost dramatically....going from 1000w to 108 w with 2 - 4ft t5 tubes, I got a deal and on more and I now use 5 - 4ft tubes 1 over top and one for side lighting..270 w and I can veg for months with them....

Just saying Hps is great I still have my 1000w but even the 600w is almost triple wattage with less coverage than with T5's...have a look at them if you'd like to cut your costs a bit

Thanks i have a 450cfl, a viraspectra100 and a small t5 with 4 tubes. I have an 80x80x160cm for starting off and veg, it just isnt set up yet... will be in coming weeks for starting my next seeds

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks i have a 450cfl, a viraspectra100 and a small t5 with 4 tubes. I have an 80x80x160cm for starting off and veg, it just isnt set up yet... will be in coming weeks for starting my next seeds
Okay then you're all set up.....I grew for years hiding and afraid to come online to look for help so I grew for a couple of years with a 1000w hps...seeds through flower....lol....ya.......I wanted to help you save a few bucks but this isn't your first rodeo.....Anyways great I hope to watch your grows progress ...again welcome....we're real big on pics here...if you got em post em...

fbsv420

fbsv420

@PipeCarver the big tent is mainly for flowering maybe a week or so on 18hrs with the hps before flip.....

Just want quicker turn arounds

had a small break do to landord wanting in for electrcal test on sockets and that apparently every 5 year... follow my diary for more pics and things al be updating there alot more once i get going proper

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
@PipeCarver the big tent is mainly for flowering maybe a week or so on 18hrs with the hps before flip.....

Just want quicker turn arounds

had a small break do to landord wanting in for electrcal test on sockets and that apparently every 5 year... follow my diary for more pics and things al be updating there alot more once i get going proper
I'm flipping a 5x5 tent full tonight....I've a little experiment I'm trying this time with Dawn & Dusk with some red led strip lights I have...they're going to get 10 - 15 min red after lights go out and same in the morning they'll get 10 - 15 min red before the lights come on
img_4621-jpg.1339175

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nice what will that do more thc?
No Idea, I'm hoping more size to the buds. I had a grow last year where 1 set of lights came on 10 minutes early and others that went out about 10 mins later at night, giving a kinda mock dusk & dawn The buds on my plants seem to respond with bigger buds than I've grown from the same strains in the past...especially the Gsc it seem to explode in size the first 4 weeks in flower..........

So I have these red led strip lights and a new 5x5 tent to play in so I thought wtf giver a try........I used them in veg and it elongates the stalk and made them grow taller faster so they do have some effect on the plants. Nows the time for a little experiment to see what I get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom