Hey Fellow Herb Farmers.

• Thread starter LilCervantes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LilCervantes

LilCervantes

Hello everyone,
Wanted to drop a quick hello to all the fellow cannabis gardeners.
Little About me:
I live somewhere in Colorado but I've lived in a few other places around the world and I'm around 30.

Here are a few pics of what's growing in my den atm; I keep everything perpetual so here are my youngest plants atm:
Hey fellow herb farmers

After about 4 weeks I pick the 4 strongest candidates and put them in #3 pots. They are also placed under some T-5;
(The 4 plants below received a feeding where I forgot to adjust the pH, but they are now on the road to recovery.)
Hey fellow herb farmers 2

After another 4 weeks they are transplanted into #7 pots and join 4 other plants waiting to go into the flowering tent. So in the following picture You'll see 8 plants in #7 pots + the 6 newest clones again.
Hey fellow herb farmers 3

Finally when the current bloom cycle is complete the 8 plants move into the bloom stage where they spend around 8-10 weeks depending on genetics.
Hey fellow herb farmers 4

that's my cycle.
btw I'm a seed collector too so naturally the first thing I did was check out the genetics here. WOW!
anyway, I wanted to make this quick.

So, again hello to everyone and I'm glad to be here!

PS: Grow Report from Seed to Finish starting soon!

LilCervantes out

brazel

brazel

Rad man and welcome!
Hope you don't mind a question cause my curiosity gets the best of me!
Why do have your scrubber where its at?
What stains you growing?
Man seed collecting is so addictive!
I drive myself crazy deciding which strain to grow! Haha
Cheers

CKS1212

CKS1212

Hello everyone,
Wanted to drop a quick hello to all the fellow cannabis gardeners.
Little About me:
I live somewhere in Colorado but I've lived in a few other places around the world and I'm around 30.

Here are a few pics of what's growing in my den atm; I keep everything perpetual so here are my youngest plants atm:
View attachment 762997

After about 4 weeks I pick the 4 strongest candidates and put them in #3 pots. They are also placed under some T-5;
(The 4 plants below received a feeding where I forgot to adjust the pH, but they are now on the road to recovery.)View attachment 762998

After another 4 weeks they are transplanted into #7 pots and join 4 other plants waiting to go into the flowering tent. So in the following picture You'll see 8 plants in #7 pots + the 6 newest clones again.
View attachment 763000

Finally when the current bloom cycle is complete the 8 plants move into the bloom stage where they spend around 8-10 weeks depending on genetics.View attachment 763001

that's my cycle.
btw I'm a seed collector too so naturally the first thing I did was check out the genetics here. WOW!
anyway, I wanted to make this quick.

So, again hello to everyone and I'm glad to be here!

PS: Grow Report from Seed to Finish starting soon!

LilCervantes out
Is t
Rad man and welcome!
What stains you growing?
Cheers

Rad man and welcome!
What stains you growing?
Cheers
I like your setup. Seems like you and brazel know what your doin. Ha shout out to you Brazil I'm following you know lol. Anyways you both seem to use the black light should I throw one in my mix of leds?

LilCervantes

LilCervantes

@everyone Thanks for the warm welcome.
@brazel about the filter. I installed it half arsed. Once I invest in four new 315 cmh's the scrubber will be hanging up dead center in the tent.
about the strains. Right now it's all one strain. An in house cross between 2 of my favorites; Blue Mystic X Kosher Kush
btw the store I work at sells some of the books in your profile pic

cheers:smoking::smoking::drunk2:

brazel

brazel

Is t

I like your setup. Seems like you and brazel know what your doin. Ha shout out to you Brazil I'm following you know lol. Anyways you both seem to use the black light should I throw one in my mix of leds?
Yo, I'm honored.
I'm sure @LilCervantes will chime in but I believe the pics are misleading you to thinking they're black lights. I would advise you not to use a black light. That's my opinion.

brazel

brazel

@everyone Thanks for the warm welcome.
@brazel about the filter. I installed it half arsed. Once I invest in four new 315 cmh's the scrubber will be hanging up dead center in the tent.
about the strains. Right now it's all one strain. An in house cross between 2 of my favorites; Blue Mystic X Kosher Kush
btw the store I work at sells some of the books in your profile pic

cheers:smoking::smoking::drunk2:
Word and good to hear about the scrubber.
Nice, how's the high?
I like your store already!

LilCervantes

LilCervantes

Thanks @CKS1212, the light you're describing is actually an older blue spectrum LED by a now defunct company called growblu. One of its 8 bays is broken and does now emit any light whatsoever. still a good light for keeping the ladies short.

CKS1212

CKS1212

I suppose its probably not one but I see that crazy lighting and know nothing about it lol. I'm seriously just growing mine as amateur as possible (not on purpose) just broke lol. I seriously have bathroom hoods hanging with led lights ill send more pics of my whole setup tomorrow so you guys can see

LilCervantes

LilCervantes

+ Quote
still picking through pheno's but my best one right now is a heavy couchlock, with minty tastes.

CKS1212

CKS1212

Thanks @CKS1212, the light you're describing is actually an older blue spectrum LED by a now defunct company called growblu. One of its 8 bays is broken and does now emit any light whatsoever. still a good light for keeping the ladies short.
Nice never knew anything about those

brazel

brazel

yeah I figured it was a blue spectrum led. Good use of it.
I forgot to add in my comment above..
Good to hear of your future plans on scrubber placement cause it's currently robbing you of some grow space!
Typically keeping them high removes heat but for all I knew you were keeping them low to remove cold air and using the heat
Cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom