Hey folks.

• Thread starter Primal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Primal

Primal

Hey folks,
Laws are changing here. I’ve decided to come out of the closet so to speak about my “hobby”. Just moved into a new home. So I’m switching from a 10x10 MH/HPS set up, to a 3x3 and a 4x4 with LED’s. In some ways it’s like riding a bike and others, it’s learning new stuff every day. I’m on my first grow in this house and in a week I flip. I just wanted to introduce myself and when I have images to share I’ll open a grow thread. Thanks for letting me join your community.

FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

Hey folks,
Laws are changing here. I’ve decided to come out of the closet so to speak about my “hobby”. Just moved into a new home. So I’m switching from a 10x10 MH/HPS set up, to a 3x3 and a 4x4 with LED’s. In some ways it’s like riding a bike and others, it’s learning new stuff every day. I’m on my first grow in this house and in a week I flip. I just wanted to introduce myself and when I have images to share I’ll open a grow thread. Thanks for letting me join your community.
Hey there, all the best with the new place and your crop, post some photos and let us all know what you’re growing. I’m new here myself, I’ll keep an eye out for your pics

JoryK

JoryK

I’m just switching from his to LED’s as well. Have you have any difficulties getting used to the LED’s?

SSgrower

SSgrower

They are cooler running, other than that someone else will chime in, Cheers & welcome to the Farm. SS

Top Bottom