Hey from the UK!

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Greetings farmers
Uk grower here, nothing major just a humble tent in ma bedroom under a 400W.
Seen some fantastic stuff on here and excited to get around the boards and meet ya all

RG420

william76

william76

Greetings farmers
Uk grower here, nothing major just a humble tent in ma bedroom under a 400W.
Seen some fantastic stuff on here and excited to get around the boards and meet ya all

RG420
Welcome to the farm friend,im from uk too,up north,yourself?all the best,76

RG420

RG420

Could do with more uk peeps around,so what flavours this month,?hope u are well,76

True iv noticed that...
As for flavours this month? Not sure on what ya mean but I got some Silver Kush getting the axe in a week or so!

william76

william76

True iv noticed that...
As for flavours this month? Not sure on what ya mean but I got some Silver Kush getting the axe in a week or so!
Silver kush,sounds nice,who,s the breeder?yea it's a good place for info,and they don't stand for trolling here either,its all about the, grow/plant, the peeps are good peeps too, for the most part,so anything else you've got an eye on?strainwise?all the best,76

RG420

RG420

Silver kush,sounds nice,who,s the breeder?yea it's a good place for info,and they don't stand for trolling here either,its all about the, grow/plant, the peeps are good peeps too, for the most part,so anything else you've got an eye on?strainwise?all the best,76

Yeah man she's a pretty little thing caked in frost, not much of a yielder think it's leaning more on the Kush side it's from DNA genetics, can't wait to sample her!
Mate always got an eye out for my next strain lol iv got a Hazemans Blue Band and a Emerald Triangle Critical OG freebies 2 days up outta dirt and I got a pack of Goji OG's waiting to get popped in the next month or so..... Gunna start em halfway through flowering my G13 Pineapple Express scrog!
Should keep me busy for a while....

neewb432

neewb432

Yeah man she's a pretty little thing caked in frost, not much of a yielder think it's leaning more on the Kush side it's from DNA genetics, can't wait to sample her!
Mate always got an eye out for my next strain lol iv got a Hazemans Blue Band and a Emerald Triangle Critical OG freebies 2 days up outta dirt and I got a pack of Goji OG's waiting to get popped in the next month or so..... Gunna start em halfway through flowering my G13 Pineapple Express scrog!
Should keep me busy for a while....
Welcome. Those all sound yummy. You going to do a journal? Please do!!

RG420

RG420

Welcome. Those all sound yummy. You going to do a journal? Please do!!

Hey nb432, yes I'll defo be doing a journal.... Really hope the Blue band turns out female.... Sounds quite tasty, and I can't find much info on it so very intrigued to see what that has to offer.
As for my Pineapple Express well she is a darling! Mother finished in 8 weeks from seed and is mouth watering sweet Pinapple smelling goodness! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom