Hey growers, just another newbie here

• Thread starter yocrunch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yocrunch

Hey guys just got turned on to this site froma friend of mine. Im a new grower I've made past attempts in the past but didnt do my research well enough, looking to really get into it now. Im tired of my job, pays great but looking for a life change. I've been talks with my wife and best friend and wife about possibly starting a dispensary in the future. My wife is an amazing chef trained in the UK and France. Lets just say she can make some amazing treats. But Im new to the farming game. I used to live 3 hours from Amsterdam, lived in Tokyo, US and the UK. Anyways, thats just a bit about me. Im looking for some advice on great reads to get started. Im looking to grow hydro. I know where to get my seeds now. Just looking for best way to make kit, buy or make? I dont mind throwing out the cash for a really nice setup. Im going to get my medical card next week. ummm sorry this is long, just trying to introduce myself, hopefully meet some awesome growers, learn, have some great convos and look at all the awesome stuff you guys are doing. Keep it up

Top Bottom