Hey Growmies 👋

• Thread starter KrazyDave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KrazyDave

KrazyDave

Hello, I'm KrazyDave and I've been growing here in the Canary Islands for the last 14 years.

In that time I've tried organic soil (my current method), soil with bottled nutes, Coco with chems and DWC with an aquafarm.

I recently bought a load of stuff to grow in Coco and plan on sticking with this and mastering it with Blue Cheese and either CBD Critical or CBD Northern Lights on alternate grows.

I grow 1 plant at a time but fill my 80 x 80 tents with it using topping and LST with some defoliation and lollipopping. The Blue Cheese is for my wife as she likes a smoke from morning to night and the CBD plants are to treat my anxiety disorder. It works much better than prescription medication without turning me into a zombie!

I look forward to getting to know you guys as I've been lurking for the past few weeks and I like the vibe and the knowledge here. I also like to help people that are new... Just remember... It's up to you if you take my advice or not 😉

See you soon 🙂
KrazyDave

Mn kd purple budjpg

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I visited your beautiful Island just before flu lockdown globally.

Got so high the taxi driver optioned to drive with Windows down for 20 minutes. That was after i lost my bag on the cannabis club, left and the guy behind the counter came running with it. Bless him

C

Christos1974

Hello, I'm KrazyDave and I've been growing here in the Canary Islands for the last 14 years.

In that time I've tried organic soil (my current method), soil with bottled nutes, Coco with chems and DWC with an aquafarm.

I recently bought a load of stuff to grow in Coco and plan on sticking with this and mastering it with Blue Cheese and either CBD Critical or CBD Northern Lights on alternate grows.

I grow 1 plant at a time but fill my 80 x 80 tents with it using topping and LST with some defoliation and lollipopping. The Blue Cheese is for my wife as she likes a smoke from morning to night and the CBD plants are to treat my anxiety disorder. It works much better than prescription medication without turning me into a zombie!

I look forward to getting to know you guys as I've been lurking for the past few weeks and I like the vibe and the knowledge here. I also like to help people that are new... Just remember... It's up to you if you take my advice or not 😉

See you soon 🙂
KrazyDave

View attachment 1190977
Welcome KrazyDave, the Canary Islands, that's awesome! La Cumbra Vieja is located in the Canary Islands I believe and scientists predict if the side collapses into the ocean it could send a mega Tsunami (over 500ft high) towards the Eastern coast of tbe United States, pretty amazing! Glad to have you on THC Farmer, I'm new to growing and you're one more person who could help me if needed, thanks.

Top Bottom