hey guys did not know where to post this thread

• Thread starter devildog1986
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devildog1986

devildog1986

hey y'all,

well like i said when i introduced myself. i am a wounded iraq vet. and i simply wanted to take my skills to the next level. I wanted to plan a few trips to california, Colorado and possibly seattle. I would love to go and check out the top names in the cannabis growing industry. i would possibly want to try and learn from them. what i can at the time ( you stop succeeding when you stop learning) Im not trying to steal any of their tactics. i simply grow for myself, and thats it. i just want the ability to increase my knowledge as far as horticulture. Heres the reason I'm posting this. I don't know anyone in colorado seattle or california. it would be awesome if anyone here could hook me up with several dispensaries and growers. in those states that i could possibly learn new tricks from. hope this all makes sense. i love doing this and just want to increase my skills. thanks again. God bless y'all.

burn4me

burn4me

welcome to the farm. so much learning can be done on here bro. collective wisdom in every aspect of the grow from what ive seen. so you wouldnt have to do much but type and learn to do it yourself. i have family in the service 2 of which did 2 tours one afgan and one iraq. so i tip my hat to you and commend you for your service. its because of men and women like you that i have a right to open information such as this place. find what you need to discuss and go. good luck

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

A trip to one of the cups might be a good idea. There are a lot of seminars and speakers not to mention tons of farmers and breeders. So plan a weekend trip and make some connections. I also can't agree enough with burn4me, there is a lot of info right here to digest.

shawnskush

shawnskush

welcome to the farm! and what both these guys said. I would definitely check out some cups

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I'll move this to the introduction zone.

Welcome to the Farm!

devildog1986

devildog1986

hey guys, i had already done the introduction part, thats why i was clueless of where to post this.
I would love to go to a cannabis cup but i also have a family and it would not be fair to them. i am more interested in the business side of things, and being able to make a business out of this in the future. i simply want to be prepared for it when it happens. i know theres a whole lot of how too's on the internet. but in reality i would love to learn from someone who is running a successful dispensarie (i don't know how to spell it). to learn the business, and what to expect. stuff like that. I'm sure i will probably pick up a few tricks here and there. but i simple want to learn how everything works. lets face it, you gotta be 20 steps ahead if you want to succeed at 10 steps they will catch up lol thanks for the comments guys i appreciate you taking your time to respond.

Latest posts

Top Bottom