Hey guys I’d really appreciate some advice.

• Thread starter Tdogletsgrowsumgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tdogletsgrowsumgreen

Tdogletsgrowsumgreen

So here’s the situation..I just started growing aandddd so first off I bought 4 Girl Scout cookies fem and they happened to come with two autoflower gorilla glue fems. I read up on autos and decided to grow the 2 GGs with 2 of the GSC because I was excited by the fast grow time of the autos. (Nearly half of normal). So now I’m in a pickle. I have so many questions like one since their all babies right now can I just grow them all 3 together with no issues? Would the GGs flowering before the GSC cause some harm by flowering next to a vegging GSC? Would it somehow spark the GSC to flower earlier than I want? Long story short one of the GG didn’t make it so I have one GG planted and growing nicely along with a GSC at about the same growth size and I also have a GSC that I’m not sure if it’s going to germ, if it does now I don’t even know what I should do. I know I could split the plants up but this would be a big inconvenience I’m trying to avoid. Any advice would be much appreciated.

oh and that’s basil next to the girls. I like to eat basil and I read it’s a good companion plant.

Hey guys id really appreciate some advice
Hey guys id really appreciate some advice 2
ArrEll

ArrEll

So here’s the situation..I just started growing aandddd so first off I bought 4 Girl Scout cookies fem and they happened to come with two autoflower gorilla glue fems. I read up on autos and decided to grow the 2 GGs with 2 of the GSC because I was excited by the fast grow time of the autos. (Nearly half of normal). So now I’m in a pickle. I have so many questions like one since their all babies right now can I just grow them all 3 together with no issues? Would the GGs flowering before the GSC cause some harm by flowering next to a vegging GSC? Would it somehow spark the GSC to flower earlier than I want? Long story short one of the GG didn’t make it so I have one GG planted and growing nicely along with a GSC at about the same growth size and I also have a GSC that I’m not sure if it’s going to germ, if it does now I don’t even know what I should do. I know I could split the plants up but this would be a big inconvenience I’m trying to avoid. Any advice would be much appreciated.

oh and that’s basil next to the girls. I like to eat basil and I read it’s a good companion plant.

I just finished my first Grow in a tiny 2x2x4 foot tent. I did what you did; grew two different strains. With my space restrictions in the little tent, I was sorry I did that. It was hard to maintain a level Canopy, and toward the end I gave up. Also, growing Photos alongside Autos - well yes, you can do that. But if problems with your lighting schedule arise, you're limited in how well
you can respond. Unless I were doing a BIG Grow, I would plant 1, 2 or 3 of all the same strain. Makes it simpler.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ideally autos would stay 18/6 however there is no issue putting them on 12/12 when you want to flower the regs. The difference will be under 12/12 you need to provide them with roughly 1/3 more light intensity. This is where autos can be handy for people with lower ability to provide high light as you can run them up ton24hrs a day to reach a good DLI (daily light integral)

They won't cause early flowering but you may run into space challenges.

I dont grow autos so this is only my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom