Hey guys i need a trained eye.

• Thread starter NorthernGreener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Have a few small yellow spots on a couple fan leafs and a couple that look torn or eaten , any and all advise please and thanks
The only thing I would say is that if you have spilled your feed on your plants you will get a spotted effect on your leaves trust me still doing it now and the other leaf showing that middle tear is something that I’ve had many times and I don’t know what it is and I would like to see if anyone can help out with that one but I have never had any problems with that it is a regular thing I have had over the years and have gotten used to it but I don’t know but it looks like they are tacoing they are curled on the edges it could be too much light but they are looking great otherwise keep it green peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Have a few small yellow spots on a couple fan leafs and a couple that look torn or eaten , any and all advise please and thanks
Are you outside? Didn’t think to ask you need to lay off the African woodbine for a bit either way they are looking great 👍 good luck with the garden and let me know how you are doing if you have time peace ✌️ ng

Cypress66

Cypress66

Need more info, my friend. Medium, environment, age, feed, etc. But from first glance, I wouldn't sweat it. Just maintain Ph, watering and a little TLC.
About it and one tip for you to remember that I think came from gnick55 I think is that when the fan leaves are dropping and the stems are not the plants are okay or they are over watered either way no more water and if they are dropping on both the stems and the leaves they are probably asking for food 🥘 or water 💦 is age depending post on your progress and it’s been a pleasure getting to know you and peace ✌️

NorthernGreener

NorthernGreener

My medium is soil I bought from a landscaping company that I added compost and wormcastings and bone and blood meal to , I'm in northeast Canada so short season they are outdoors about 8 weeks old in about 4 gallon buckets that I started with putting holes in the bottom a layer of stone then felt on top of that then my soil mix to ensure good drainage and air because I'm a newbie I'm feeding Schultz 10-15-10 this year to save money also to help absorption I'm using steeped tea which they seem to love and that's pretty much all the info, and thanks to you guys for your time and interest, this is my first year but the enjoyment I've received from growing its not gonna be my last.
P.S. I've just used white oil spray to get rid of some moths yesterday and will post new pics in a few days .

Last edited:
NorthernGreener

NorthernGreener

About it and one tip for you to remember that I think came from gnick55 I think is that when the fan leaves are dropping and the stems are not the plants are okay or they are over watered either way no more water and if they are dropping on both the stems and the leaves they are probably asking for food 🥘 or water 💦 is age depending post on your progress and it’s been a pleasure getting to know you and peace ✌️
That's a great and simple tip thanks

NorthernGreener

NorthernGreener

Oh and I did leave out the I'm growing 2 chocolope and a sour D both from seed I bought from farmers lab.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Oh and I did leave out the I'm growing 2 chocolope and a sour D both from seed I bought from farmers lab.
Good luck with the garden I’ve had a couple of outdoor gardens and they have been okay in the yield they were growing near a creek and the smell of the creek was very strong lots of flying insects and bugs were about no problem with the plants they were sound i would love to have a garden outside and inside the problem was the stealth of a gorilla garden I think they have been called the risk of being seen visiting i was very careful and it was okay to be honest i was more worried about a thief finding them more than the gavvers is about the right location and having a good reason for being there if you were ever in a situation where you would have to explain to the ob i was always carrying a dogs lead and i was the man who had lost his dog one of them was where i was working they were behind the car park they were very risky to visit one workmate saw me and asked why I kept going down the wasteland and I told him I was lucky he was sound it is a lot more work when they are illegal and they will need a good summer to be able to do their best English summers can be very nice but they are not very reliable but I have a friend who has a garden every year and he has been growing a two plant in the back garden and they are monsters they are always good and they will only get tamato feed when they are young and then they will get water and that’s how he has always done it and he will keep 12ozs for himself and the rest he will give or sell at mates rates and the weed is really nice but they are not as good as the way I grow them anyway I have been trying to get him to grow with my nutes won’t have it but they are always in the ground and he is a great gardener in general so he is probably keeping the soil well rich in the way of nutritional value for them all he has said to me about the plants and nutes is that the nutes will kill them his way of looking at it is the plant will get addicted to the feed and they will get stressed and they could die I’ll try and get some pictures of them and then you can see the results and they are always impressive but this man has very good neighbors that he can trust and that’s how he is able to do it and that’s what you’re looking for and if i was still living in a house that had a garden that is what I would imagine i would be doing it has to be the best way to grow it is the best light and the light is free and the plants grow so much bigger and more natural light but the pest control is going to be very much more to be dealing with and the weather will be a concern if it is wet for the flower and the garden is going to be done in the end of the September and some of the plants in the October and the frost is coming soon so you have to have the plants and the timing and they will be needing attention to get the water off the flower or the rotting will be 100% coming soon so you will have to be careful with your strains and the flower times mine are put outside the middle of may when they are in the middle of the veg stage and they are stronger and they have been hardened to the light and the outside environment and they are about the 6/10” in height and they have been in pots and not the ground that is something that I would have done different in the future but I cannot see it happening in the future I have had some very interesting and very hard work that I was having to do with the location and the keeping it hidden and the physical and the aggravation that I’ve had in the long time that they have to grow it is something I don’t think I have the same energy and I have been doing it in the past and it has been places that I’ve had to get through the overgrown and the nasty things that are thorny and they don’t have any remorse and they hurt and the other things that are not nice and they will bite you are the gnats is the one that I’ve been getting eaten alive is still worth it for the results and I will be doing it again if they are not going to be legalising it in my lifetime that I doubt it will not work but it will be better if they were to decriminalise it just allow people to grow it so many plants and they must be doing it without any harm or anything else that they are going to be unsociable is the best way forward to stop it from being taxed and controlled and the quality will suffer that way you have the same thing as before but you are legal and not keeping the Black market alive and they cannot argue with that it is a true thing and it is something that I will say in a court if they ever arrest me for cannabis and legal or illegal that’s the way it is the truth of it is the black market that is not going to be going away because of the restrictions on the things that I like to do and many people are always there to be able and they are cheaper and they are probably going to be better though they are not always good or they are dangerous to me and you if you do your own thing and that’s what you smoke you don’t need to be feeding the Black market and that’s gotta be a good thing you don’t have any good reason to argue that I don’t think I will have a lot to say to defend myself and cannabis and that’s the way that it would be that I would hope won’t happen but they don’t have a good reason not to be growing and smokers and users are doing nothing wrong and they don’t bother anyone else that is what you are like most people who are cannabis users are not aggressive or not very loud and that’s not bs and they will put it in the same category as a drug like heroin or cocaine and alcohol and cigarettes kill a lot of people and they have been in control of the industry and making a lot of millions and more to the point tell me about another plant that is grown and are not processed or anything else that is going to be dried and then smoked it is something that I cannot think of the end of the day they have been in the same place as they were in the past and it is a subject of confusion about the class of the a b or c or whatever it was in the same class as heroin at one time but I don’t know what it is now and I don’t really care if it’s not going to be bothering anyone else that is living in the same place as you and your not going to be getting any of the things that you can get in the way of it and people are always knocking on your door and that’s what it is and what people are going to be getting upset about it is something that I don’t think I will have going on it and the way that you will get some really bad peoples coming to your house and I have experience with that it is a old thing that I don’t miss but it was how I would get my smoke and it is something that I would always be obvious to people that living in the same area or one of the customers would be the one that you will be nicked or you can get robbed and that’s what you are looking at and it will not be done nicely with the methods that I’ve seen and heard of it happened to my upstairs neighbor and I watched it all happen and they were dressed in a police uniform and they didn’t have the right look they were very bad they were very heavy and they took the plants and the lights and everything else that is going on a lot and then the next day I got a knock on my door and I have been living there for two days now and I don’t know anyone and this fella is standing there and he is asking me if I rang the police on him and I was obviously taken aback and I realised he was the neighbor and I asked him why he was nicked and he said weed and he only had two plants and they were telling him that he was looking at 7yrs for it or they would take it away and that’s the end of the problem but he wasn’t the brightest light but he lost a lot of money in the process and that’s what goes on and it is something that you don’t need me and my garden I have said that you are not going to be able to take it but these people are going to be very happy to hurt you with the way they do it they will get it and you don’t have any choice and that’s why I don’t tell many people I grow a mate can get you in trouble with out even meaning too bad peoples are listening and they are always about a good friend of mine that’s how his dad is making a good living going round sniffing peoples letter boxes that is in a different place I come from you have certain areas that you are going to be getting a little bit of a problem and that’s how it is and that’s why you don’t live there you don’t have a chance anyway sorry about that ranting but I’m going to be getting some anger out of the system

C9AEC9E1 0C9F 42D4 85FC 08F2C3D53076
93325FD4 2689 46E2 B7D3 148F755E6A77
63B51EF7 E763 48BD B9BF BA14DD13F69A
F0A18E87 B935 45A7 B997 B7E989FF9AA6
CAE1171F E332 4156 B4C2 E9F5239CD30F
5B9654AA FEAB 4402 B071 1BA4759EF364
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Looks like possible grasshopper, or even cicada damage to me, some sort of bigger bug there. Possibly moved on by now, hopefully... It's certainly something by the look of it.

It looks more eaten to me, actually.

Certainly doesn't hurt to stay preemptive though. I use my own formula similar to purecrop1, and it does a knockout job of keeping the plant resistant against bugs, mold and infestations up topside. I also use plenty of diverse microbes below, so nothing's able to easily penetrate the roots. For that I use foxfarms bushdoctor microbrew.

Last edited:
NorthernGreener

NorthernGreener

I don't even know where to start to reply, but if you needed to vent a little that's cool with me I enjoyed reading your post and hope they come to their senses over decriminalization in your area soon .

NorthernGreener

NorthernGreener

Looks like possible grasshopper, or even cicada damage to me, some sort of bigger bug there. Possibly moved on by now, hopefully... It's certainly something by the look of it.

It looks more eaten to me, actually.

Certainly doesn't hurt to stay preemptive though. I use my own formula similar to purecrop1, and it does a knockout job of keeping the plant resistant against bugs, mold and infestations up topside. I also use plenty of diverse microbes below, so nothing's able to easily penetrate the roots. For that I use foxfarms bushdoctor microbrew.
No it's actually gotten worse over the last couple days even after I used a white oil spray , so I'll give it a couple days and back to the Ole drawing board and try something else if it keeps on.

Cypress66

Cypress66

I don't even know where to start to reply, but if you needed to vent a little that's cool with me I enjoyed reading your post and hope they come to their senses over decriminalization in your area soon .
Bless you i have a habit of going on a bit lol but I’m glad you enjoyed it and I will be looking forward to seeing your progress on your garden ng peace ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom