Hey guys i need some help

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Plants are yellowing a bit and some leaves are rusting some looks like mag deficiency some looks like it's been over fed, my feed is Ph around 6 and the coco is closer to 6.5 feed ppm is like 150 using cmx product and just an a and b coco mix but run off is like 710ppm now watering once a day, plants are drinking a lot. Now that I've finished study for the year I have some time to get these girls a bit healthier before I flip also I stopped training for a few weeks and they became bushy with the more centre heads being rather flimsy due to lack of air flow should I just keep pulling them out to get air flow into the middle? Ignore my disgraceful messy tent hahah

Hey guys i need some help
Hey guys i need some help 2
Hey guys i need some help 3
Hey guys i need some help 4
Hey guys i need some help 5
Hey guys i need some help 6
Hey guys i need some help 7
Hey guys i need some help 8
Hey guys i need some help 9
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

@Aqua Man may be able to make suggestions on plant training going forward have started removing lower small flimsy branches to increase air flow but didn't want to remove too much while its sick

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

A week or two ago I made a thread and the conclusion was that I was under feeding, I increased my feeding to once per day and it seems the cmx product has made the leaves more glossy the extra feedings has made the fan leaves darker green and the heads remain looking under fed and light green

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

New growth takes a while to green up once the leaves get bigger they photosynthesize more and darken up.

I'm not a coco grower but are you foiliar spraying?

The ppm run off would indicate to me your possibly not giving enough run off.

But see what other say

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

New growth takes a while to green up once the leaves get bigger they photosynthesize more and darken up.

I'm not a coco grower but are you foiliar spraying?

The ppm run off would indicate to me your possibly not giving enough run off.

But see what other say
Cheers man I would agree I am probably not giving them enough run off I will up from 10L feed to 15L bucket of feed per plant

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

What suggestions would you make for training and getting the air flow to having larger colas rather than many little ones that disrupt airflow

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That plant is squat af lol. Good airflow is impo
What suggestions would you make for training and getting the air flow to having larger colas rather than many little ones that disrupt airflow
What I do is look for leaves sitting on eachother. If they are check the bottom one for water resting on it. If you can move the leaves so they don't sit on one another your good. If you can't and they are getting condensate on them I would remove as a last resort.

An oscillating fan lightly blowing on them should be ok just watch for wind burn and check every few hours after adjusting. As for training do what you can to make the most seperation possible. It's a concept not a rule so you will have to use your discretion.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

A week or two ago I made a thread and the conclusion was that I was under feeding, I increased my feeding to once per day and it seems the cmx product has made the leaves more glossy the extra feedings has made the fan leaves darker green and the heads remain looking under fed and light green
Hannah feed schedule 001

you might have misunderstood friend,when the plants are young in coco feeding every other day is normal or even once a weeks as they grow they require more and more often at times,that said if im reading right,your feeding around 750 ppm right? thats about right at this stage,are you rolling 6. or 6.5 ph?
when i run the coco i didnt go any higher than 6.2 on my ph and followed the ppm or ec schedule to the t just saying,you can swing those numbers slowly but not drastically if you dig,what i did and i ran my plants in 1 gal pots,i made up 2 gallons of feed in the morning,ph ppm all right then,then i feed to a 15 to 20% runoff,put the rest of the feed in a cool place in a corner until ready for next feed,see what i mean ,no fluxation all same feed daily,by the time i got 4 weeks into flower i was feeding 4 times a day to give them that air and feed exchange and they just rock,i mean work your ass to a nub,but brings the product,so in reality your not really over watering them your exchanging air and feed washing all salts back out in the same process ,you dig what i mean,maybe this will help you a bit

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That plant is squat af lol. Good airflow is impo
What I do is look for leaves sitting on eachother. If they are check the bottom one for water resting on it. If you can move the leaves so they don't sit on one another your good. If you can't and they are getting condensate on them I would remove as a last resort.

An oscillating fan lightly blowing on them should be ok just watch for wind burn and check every few hours after adjusting. As for training do what you can to make the most seperation possible. It's a concept not a rule so you will have to use your discretion.
i agree that is a mess waiting to atrract bugs in my opinion,yep still time to skirt them and get some wind on that coco

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

View attachment 912795
you might have misunderstood friend,when the plants are young in coco feeding every other day is normal or even once a weeks as they grow they require more and more often at times,that said if im reading right,your feeding around 750 ppm right? thats about right at this stage,are you rolling 6. or 6.5 ph?
when i run the coco i didnt go any higher than 6.2 on my ph and followed the ppm or ec schedule to the t just saying,you can swing those numbers slowly but not drastically if you dig,what i did and i ran my plants in 1 gal pots,i made up 2 gallons of feed in the morning,ph ppm all right then,then i feed to a 15 to 20% runoff,put the rest of the feed in a cool place in a corner until ready for next feed,see what i mean ,no fluxation all same feed daily,by the time i got 4 weeks into flower i was feeding 4 times a day to give them that air and feed exchange and they just rock,i mean work your ass to a nub,but brings the product,so in reality your not really over watering them your exchanging air and feed washing all salts back out in the same process ,you dig what i mean,maybe this will help you a bit
I'm not feeding them around 750 ppm I'm just doing what the bottle says which is closer to 200ppm but my run off was around 700ppm my ph generally sits around 6.3-6.5 but I feed at ph 6, thanks for that info, I'll do a bit of training and defoliation for air flow this arvo on one of them and post pics to see what people think just didn't have time for them the last couple weeks so they brushed out and think I will have a height issue in flower so that why they're so squat hahah never quite had plant like this there's just so many little branches in the middle that wont do anything but o don't wanna over do it before I flip them but understand if I don't bid production will be shit, I'll post pics soon to see what people think

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm not feeding them around 750 ppm I'm just doing what the bottle says which is closer to 200ppm but my run off was around 700ppm my ph generally sits around 6.3-6.5 but I feed at ph 6, thanks for that info, I'll do a bit of training and defoliation for air flow this arvo on one of them and post pics to see what people think just didn't have time for them the last couple weeks so they brushed out and think I will have a height issue in flower so that why they're so squat hahah never quite had plant like this there's just so many little branches in the middle that wont do anything but o don't wanna over do it before I flip them but understand if I don't bid production will be shit, I'll post pics soon to see what people think
blue dream is the worse for that mess you talk of,at least in my experience,good smoke but gangly hahaah

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

These are green crack supposedly and I've never grown a sativa domininite strain before was expecting the node gap to he way longer but there so much messy shit hahah so I'm not sure I thought sativa were meant to be more stretched and not be as messy like easier to grow hahah

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Looks like you may have nitrogen toxicity. That very deep green on your oldest leaves are a good sign. Also high nitrogen levels lock out calcium. Nitrogen gets locked out of Hydro, Soil less mediums at the levels of 4.5-5.0.
Nitrogen has the best absorption rate at a ph of 5.5 to 8.0
(Wouldn't recommend having a ph over 6.5 in hydro and soil less mediums.) Best range to have Nitrogen is: 5.0-7.0. Anything out of that range will contribute to a nitrogen def.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Looks like you may have nitrogen toxicity. That very deep green on your oldest leaves are a good sign. Also high nitrogen levels lock out calcium. Nitrogen gets locked out of Hydro, Soil less mediums at the levels of 4.5-5.0.
Nitrogen has the best absorption rate at a ph of 5.5 to 8.0
(Wouldn't recommend having a ph over 6.5 in hydro and soil less mediums.) Best range to have Nitrogen is: 5.0-7.0. Anything out of that range will contribute to a nitrogen def.
Cheers hopefully they come right I've been phing to 6 but coco is sitting a bit higher might feed 5.8 for a week and hopefully they come right I took out a lot of the small stuff at the bottom on one of the plants what do people think should I do the other plant? also I've mostly just been doing the middle of the plant what about the out side edges? That are bushy I'm not pulling it sides ways and more and am letting it come up what do people think is the best way to get the airflow and a bit of distance between heads? Cheers

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Yeah I know got two of them hahah have to turn In next week but want to get a bit healthier hahah I took a loosely packed 10L bucket off of leaves in between today's photos but to me it kinda looks like it needs more of cause I can't see how decent sized nugs will grow that big so close together do people think I should take more off? Or do another defoliation after the stretch?

Top Bottom