Hey Guys, Need Some Help. Thanks

• Thread starter Smoke86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoke86

Smoke86

First off I just want to say thanks for anyone who helps me in my journey. I was looking over the soil post page and it seemed a little much and I did not see a step by step process. I was looking at using fox farm or happy frog maybe both...... idk. I don't have time to cook as ill be getting my ladies in a few days (clones) I use 5gal containers in a 48x48x72 tent with a 500-750-1000 HPS its switchable....SOG. tap water is 7.5ish p.h from the sink. I do have a bluelab ph meter to I can adjust not a problem... So my ? is what's a good light/med mix that would last my ladies till the end of flowering they should be in veg for 2-3 weeks tops also what would you suggest for a feeding schedule. please do a step by step with weight of each item used. thank you and feel free to ask anything i probably forgot something

Enforcer

Enforcer

First off I just want to say thanks for anyone who helps me in my journey. I was looking over the soil post page and it seemed a little much and I did not see a step by step process. I was looking at using fox farm or happy frog maybe both...... idk. I don't have time to cook as ill be getting my ladies in a few days (clones) I use 5gal containers in a 48x48x72 tent with a 500-750-1000 HPS its switchable....SOG. tap water is 7.5ish p.h from the sink. I do have a bluelab ph meter to I can adjust not a problem... So my ? is what's a good light/med mix that would last my ladies till the end of flowering they should be in veg for 2-3 weeks tops also what would you suggest for a feeding schedule. please do a step by step with weight of each item used. thank you and feel free to ask anything i probably forgot something
With pots that big and only vegging for 3 weeks, I wouldn’t give them anything but plain water until you flip to flower. Then you will probably need to supplement some liquid nutrients. If you’re putting the clones straight into the 5gal pots, I would recommend only watering about 3” away and around the base of the plant until it’s established. Then you can drench them when watering. Also, keep the light dimmed for the first week or so. Then kick it up. You don’t want to hammer them with water and light while they get happy in thier new home. When you see new growth everyday, you can lean on them a little more. Good luck.

K

kansabis

For a sog 3 weeks would be fine for veg but typically you would be doing more plants in like 1-2 gal containers and in your situation you mite look into coco rather than soil.

Top Bottom