Hey guys!! Need some seed help...im a newbie

• Thread starter Matttzzzzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Matttzzzzz

Hi everyone i am new to growing but i already have a serious passion for it and the marijuana plant on the whole. I just have one problem....I have no seeds.
I was thinking of ordering from hempdepot.ca, is that a good idea? are they reputable?

Thanks guys!!

M

maffe

hello there and welcome i am new to this site to!!!

i have not read the tou yet but i am totaly shure u cant not trade any seed here its agianst the tou and if u are going to buy any seed way not buy them from here???

welcome

peace maffe

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks maffe, you're right on the money. No trade requests here. Matttz, there are many excellent varieties being sold here. You need 10 posts to see the auctions.

Welcome to the farm Matttzzzzz :hi

M

Matttzzzzz

ohhhh sorry about that i really didn't know...thanks for the info
where is the auction link tho???? or does it only appear when i complete 10 posts?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
No problem matt. Yeah, 10 posts and you can see the link.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
No problem matt. Yeah, 10 posts and you can see the link.

I changed it the other day everyone should see the link now, you just cant buy anything untill you have 10 posts:animbong:

M

Matttzzzzz

sounds good but im noy seeing the link to auctions...maybe the change hasn't taken effect yet. Where is the link usually so that i would know when the change takes place. Thanks.

T

thunder

matt..top of the page THCbay is the link...right beside red link to grow faq welcome to the farm...now go looking around the site everything you need is right here...

M

Matttzzzzz

thanks thunder i appreciate the help ....still have some fiddling around to do on the site....love what im seeing so far tho

S

sunnyDaze

hey mattz

nice to see ya looks like there are lots of people here that know allot and I am in the same boat as you are I am very new to gardening period. Only thing I have done yet is go over to a friends house and learn a little from her. I am glad to see I am not the only new face here and I wish you great success with your venture.

M

Matttzzzzz

thanks man...all the best to you too my friend. I think we can learn tons from these guys lol

P

punkadc

hey matttzzzzz, welcome to the farm!:hi
im still learning tons too, this place is an invaluable resource of information!
some cool catz, too:)

Top Bottom