Hey guys plant having a little issue not shure what

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Hey guys plant having a little issue not shure what

Plant is on 4 to 5th node now but now seeming this burnt looking spot near edges. Repoted it bout 2 weeks a go from a cup to this one gallon pot I put purple cow on bottom then reat ocean forest soil .did have light at around 16 above then 18 . Now up to 24 bloomspect 600w

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Dnt think its amy nutrient difrncy cuz no tips r brown or yellow or any under grow is damaged look a little droopy maybe sue to adding ph water to it to see if I'll fix. Oh and watering from bottom to self watering pot

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
View attachment 1065561
Plant is on 4 to 5th node now but now seeming this burnt looking spot near edges. Repoted it bout 2 weeks a go from a cup to this one gallon pot I put purple cow on bottom then reat ocean forest soil .did have light at around 16 above then 18 . Now up to 24 bloomspect 600w
It looks pretty good to me. I wouldn't stress too much about it as the plant is still very small and they are easily bruised. The plant looks healthy and not droopy or puffy. Keep up whatever you are doing but don't feel obligated to feed it like you are going to a buffet! The soil you used has nutrients already mixed in, so you shouldn't need to add anything for another 4 weeks or so.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Cool I though so just sucks seeming em like that u know.😔 was thinking of starting a mainline this time around but idk if I should cuz of this.was gonna top soon the fifth node grows a bit. What yall think go for it f it

Top Bottom