Hey guys! What could this be?

• Thread starter Werkish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Werkish

Hey Guys, What do you think this is?
I using gold label nutrient
.I use 1/2 nutrient of what it should be.
1 week flower.

Is it nutrient burn?

Eeeeeeeeee
reeldrag

reeldrag

thats a good question I dont think I have ever seen that before it doesnt look like any nute burn I have ever seen and I have burned a few in my day Im gonna follow this one cuz I have no idea almost looks like some sort of blight I get something like that on my tomatoes

ArtofHydro

ArtofHydro

not sure if its a burn or a deficiency, what exactly do you use? all nutes, amount of each, and how many times do they receive nutes a week???

To me it looks like a Potassium (K) deficiency. Plants suffering from minor deficiencies look vigorous, even taller than the rest, but the tips and edges of their leaves die or turn tan/brown and develop necrotic spots. As the deficiency gets more severe the leaves develop chlorotic spots. Mottled patches of red and yellow appear between the veins in fan leaves.

Liquefied kelp, bloom fertilizers, and wood ash are commonly used and work quickly to correct K deficiencies. so does potassium bicarbonate, potassium sulfate, and potassium dihydrogen phosphate (confusing, i know)

It could also be a Phosphorus (P) deficiency, but that affects the bottom leaves first and is more of an uncommon deficiency.

hope i helped, get back at me at what exactly your using and i may be able to tell you more.

-Art

Cort

Cort

When in doubt, flush and test your run off for ph and ppm/ec

Im a noob for the most part and just paint by numbers to harvest but IMHO,
Thats not burn, that is deficiency. Of what, I dont know. I cant find that chart anymore. It could be caused by underfeeding, but most likely a lockout situation.

Are you testing ph and ec/ppm of what you feed her?

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

Hey Guys, What do you think this is?
I using gold label nutrient.I use 1/2 nutrient of what it should be.
1 week flower.

Is it nutrient burn?
It looks like magnesium burn. Use a little epsom salt very little. 1 tea spoon to 1 2 liter bottle of water.

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Yea i agree looks like a magnesium deficiency, Magnesium can sometimes be unavailable to the plant because the soil and roots are too wet and cold or acidic and cold. I would flush and test like Cort said but it looks like your a couple weeks into flower? You could use a little epsom salt but I would just add a simple cal/mag to your nutrient regimen and if your watering a lot... scale down a little also check temps

Cal MagPlus 1gal   Copy
Top Bottom