Hey Guys!!!

• Thread starter Jester1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jester1989

Hey guys. I've been trying to find a good forum and this looks like a great place. I'm from Saskatchewan Canada and just have some simple outdoor plants.

I know this is just the introduce yourself but let's save some time and I'll post my first question too lol.

I've got some plants and they are starting to show there parts. I've got a feeling we got some males but want to double check.

First 2 pictures are 1 plant the other 2 pics are another. They are my 2 big plants standing over 6' tall. Others are more like 4'6".

Thanks guys
Hey guys
Hey guys 2
Hey guys 3
Hey guys 4

BloodShot

BloodShot

Welcome!
Both males.
I find they usually tend to grow taller faster.

J

Jester1989

Thanks for the quick reply. Going to be a sad day tomorrow when I throw them out :(

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hey guys. I've been trying to find a good forum and this looks like a great place. I'm from Saskatchewan Canada and just have some simple outdoor plants.

I know this is just the introduce yourself but let's save some time and I'll post my first question too lol.

I've got some plants and they are starting to show there parts. I've got a feeling we got some males but want to double check.

First 2 pictures are 1 plant the other 2 pics are another. They are my 2 big plants standing over 6' tall. Others are more like 4'6".

Thanks guysView attachment 882843View attachment 882844View attachment 882847View attachment 882849
That’s some moose size nuts right there! You plan on breeding? If so great genes, healthy plant structures and it’s a sativa for sure. Save the pollen and kill them and find the winning female on that lot and maybe breed one for seeds??

J

Jester1989

That’s some moose size nuts right there! You plan on breeding? If so great genes, healthy plant structures and it’s a sativa for sure. Save the pollen and kill them and find the winning female on that lot and maybe breed one for seeds??
I believe they are white widow. I had some seeds from like 8 years ago and they managed to germinate and thrive. I wish I had use for them. No room to experiment. Legal limit here is 4 plants so I'm going to stick to that. I've just never seen weed grow so well and I've done indoor grows before.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I believe they are white widow. I had some seeds from like 8 years ago and they managed to germinate and thrive. I wish I had use for them. No room to experiment. Legal limit here is 4 plants so I'm going to stick to that. I've just never seen weed grow so well and I've done indoor grows before.
Dam such a shame bro! But yea cut it down

Top Bottom