Hey Here , I Have Some Views Would Like To Share ,,,

• Thread starter wizardy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wizardy

wizardy

As far as I can see , the LED grow light is better than the Traditional HPS, at the same level power, LED liuminous efficiency is 90Lm/W, while HPS is 32.27Lm/W, So LED's LE is about 2.8 times of HPS. So a 600-watt HPS lamp is just getting the same luminous as a 215-watt LED, so you will save more money on the lamp and power consumption.
In the other way, a LED light can release the same full spectrum as the sunshine, it's warmer and lighter than an HPS lamp.
led's Target is saving the energy and reduce the heat and usage the more efficiency to improve the plants growth.
I advise growers to buy the Roleadro 300W ( Actually 190W)
HERE IS LINK :https://www.amazon.de/Roleadro-Pflanzenlampe-Gewächshaus-Wachstumlampe-Zimmerpflanzen/dp/B00ROTTOGQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1506329123&sr=1-3&keywords=led+grow+light
Besides, HPS lamps will release more heat than LEDs, so at the same distance HPS lamps will burn up leaves, and because an HPS lamp will release 360 degrees light, so it will hurt your eyes when you turn it on.
I got two Roleadro 300W LED grow light and its lighting are soooo crazy and very gentle and it is useful to plant growth, So if u are new user who first time to buy light , I advise you to buy LED grow light.

Last edited:
H

heisen

That's pretty awesome.i have some air stones made for dirt pots too.they are super nice.you plant them in dirt and turn them on.they put lots of oxygen into the dirt for very nice roots.let me know I can hook u up

Smerb

Smerb

As far as I can see , the LED grow light is better than the Traditional HPS, at the same level power, LED liuminous efficiency is 90Lm/W, while HPS is 32.27Lm/W, So LED's LE is about 2.8 times of HPS. So a 600-watt HPS lamp is just getting the same luminous as a 215-watt LED, so you will save more money on the lamp and power consumption.
In the other way, a LED light can release the same full spectrum as the sunshine, it's warmer and lighter than an HPS lamp.
led's Target is saving the energy and reduce the heat and usage the more efficiency to improve the plants growth.
HERE IS LINK :https://www.amazon.de/Roleadro-Pflanzenlampe-Gewächshaus-Wachstumlampe-Zimmerpflanzen/dp/B00ROTTOGQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1506329123&sr=1-3&keywords=led+grow+light
Besides, HPS lamps will release more heat than LEDs, so at the same distance HPS lamps will burn up leaves, and because an HPS lamp will release 360 degrees light, so it will hurt your eyes when you turn it on.
I got two Roleadro 300W LED grow light and its lighting are soooo crazy and very gentle and it is useful to plant growth, So if u are new user who first time to buy light , I advise you to buy LED grow light.
Your talking crap on the big bulb industry but never used one. Go ahead and use LED. Those little diodes that may stop working, each one can cost you more than a hps bulb.
Imagine 500 diodes that need replaced. LED is getting better.
To each his own if it works don't stop.
Pictures of grows are good, where are they?

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I have a couple of problems with LED's , Some come from the past claims of LED light manufacturers with bogus claims of wattage comparisons. Some comes from the tech itself.
LED's are in nature a monochromatic light source in the blue range of the kelvin temp. To change the color they still use old fluorescent tech by using a phosphor coating to render other colors. Hence why it is easier to get a higher cri in a higher kelvin temp than a diode with a lower kelvin temp. I also know from fluorescent tech that phosphors do degrade with time. So I would be interested in seeing a comparison of a LED's cri at the beginning of it's life and through it's whole life .

Smerb

Smerb

That's pretty awesome.i have some air stones made for dirt pots too.they are super nice.you plant them in dirt and turn them on.they put lots of oxygen into the dirt for very nice roots.let me know I can hook u up
I had to reread this a few times. Dirt pots! Fucking hilarious. I didn't catch that. Good one

wizardy

wizardy

Your talking crap on the big bulb industry but never used one. Go ahead and use LED. Those little diodes that may stop working, each one can cost you more than a hps bulb.
Imagine 500 diodes that need replaced. LED is getting better.
To each his own if it works don't stop.
Pictures of grows are good, where are they?
led is new to me -(an old timer) the kind K3 L450 was my 1st pick - it will be my next if I go with LED's having a heat issue with the 2 running in that area - have a fan (90 +) degree - need a bibber fan or ezchaust. I forget how to figure "cfm's" for a grow space to detreme fan output/size ( forumal is total ft x ?

H

heisen

I don't understand your post to begin with. If you're doing anything do it right the first time. Go with the high end lights or buy cheap shit. A good set of 315s is better than those low-end LEDs.
Watt for watt I'll take cmh over 90 percent of the leds out there besides cob and that's a whole different subject.ive seen so many garbage grows under led I just hit the back button as soon as I see that purple glow anymore

H

heisen

led is new to me -(an old timer) the kind K3 L450 was my 1st pick - it will be my next if I go with LED's having a heat issue with the 2 running in that area - have a fan (90 +) degree - need a bibber fan or ezchaust. I forget how to figure "cfm's" for a grow space to detreme fan output/size ( forumal is total ft x ?
are you interested in the air stones I have for dirt pots?I can give you the link if you would like.adding air to your soil will increase your yields by 30 percent

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That light is a very cheap knock off.
We will follow along and see what you think...
Most senior members here would not recommend that light...
Im prone to delete the post as I surely dont want no new member coming here and thinking anybody here would recommend that light.
I actually know a guy that runs that light here at the farm. He will tell you straight,
Its a hot running led.
That causes several other problems with canopy temps and relative humidity.
Not to mention the idea behind led is to run cooler..

I think maybe we let you run a couple missions with it and then we see what you think..

Oh and by the way there has been more conversations on this site about led tech than their has been about the birds and the bees...
So before my led teckies unleash on you maybe you should just edit all that in to one new sentence.

So far this led has worked flawlessly in seedling stage...

EDITED .......

wizardy

wizardy

That light is a very cheap knock off.
We will follow along and see what you think...
Most senior members here would not recommend that light...
Im prone to delete the post as I surely dont want no new member coming here and thinking anybody here would recommend that light.
I actually know a guy that runs that light here at the farm. He will tell you straight,
Its a hot running led.
That causes several other problems with canopy temps and relative humidity.
Not to mention the idea behind led is to run cooler..

I think maybe we let you run a couple missions with it and then we see what you think..
However please dont let me find out your pushing that light for financial reasons.

Oh and by the way there has been more conversations on this site about led tech than their has been about the birds and the bees...
So before my led teckies unleash on you maybe you should just edit all that in to one new sentence.

So far this led has worked flawlessly in seedling stage...

EDITED .......
Okay , I have to explain that I advise the light is not for financial. cos it's really nice and having high quality. I just share my though and this is my first time to use it . It can give the good imagination for me, Why I said that ?
So far my only compaint is that its hard to take pics with the light on , Every thing else I love.
I 've had it on 24hrs for 3 month. you know hopw much my electricity bill went up ? €8 bucks (with two fans as well ) doesn't produce heat.
when I first say the light shine it shocked my how pink and it was. but my six babies are white hairs finishing their 3rd week.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

If it really can help my babies and useful to them , that's would be great.
See statement below....
Okay , I have to explain that I advise the light is not for financial. cos it's really nice and having high quality. I just share my though and this is my first time to use it . It can give the good imagination for me, Why I said that ?
So far my only compaint is that its hard to take pics with the light on , Every thing else I love.
I 've had it on 24hrs for 3 month. you know hopw much my electricity bill went up ? €8 bucks (with two fans as well ) doesn't produce heat.
when I first say the light shine it shocked my how pink and it was. but my six babies are white hairs finishing their 3rd week.

Brother,,,
Bless your heart!

H

heisen

If it really can help my babies and useful to them , that's would
If it really can help my babies and useful to them , that's would be great.

You will need a cheap air pump some hose and a potato.use a drill and a 3/8 drill bit.drill into the potato on the pointy end about 3/4 into the potato.be careful not to drill into the eyes of the potato.next drill cross holes into the middle hole.now insert your air hose into the drilled hole and put the potato about 8 inches into the pot maybe 10 depending how much u water.cover the potato with dirt and make sure the air hose comes up and out of the pot.now plug into the air pump and your babies will have oxygenated root zone.i don't know the science of it but the potato is like a buffer to keep the soil oxyegenated.make sure u take pics when u get it set up.
Here's a grow I just finished using air potatoes in my soil.

20170807 231436

Top Bottom