Hey homies! Just wanted y’all to see how she’s doing.

• Thread starter Tydy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tydy

Tydy

So looks like she’s been growing strong the last couple weeks, multiple cola sites from topping, haven’t done too much training because of the size of my grow tent, I actually need her to start growing up instead of out. Wanted to get y’alls advice as far as when I should start flowering, I know it’s getting pretty close for the size of my tent, and just any other general advice y’all can provide. Thanks fellow stoners.:) oh and panels are a little sad cause I didn’t water last night but they’ve been looking great before.

Dr.B

Dr.B

So you think today could be the day to flip 12/12? What nutes would you suggest going into flower? First time grow here. Thanks so much for the response as well.
Today could be the day! Does she have pistil growth in her armpits? Given the size of your tent, sooner is better lol.

I have my way of doing things. It works for me but there are much more experienced and knowledgeable people on this site. They will likely find this thread soon lol.

At the moment I'm stuck, (by virtue of over buying almost two years ago) using the pH perfect line... It allows for little freedom in the nutrient department. I'm switching to a balanced throughout nutrient, strongly considering The DynaGrow starter pack to get me going in a new direction.

As for flipping advice, again, you will get many opinions. Everyone has their own little things...

for me. I defoliate all the large fans below the top two over a few days to a week, so as not to shock her. This stimulates new growth, increases airflow and allows the light into the plant. The top two fans are very important! Leave them alone! Then I prune the growth/bud/preflower sites, whatever you want to call them. I go right to the top, leaving only the top one or two sites. This is called lollipopping. Then I give them a full 24 hour dark period at the time of the flip.

I don't adjust my nutrients, (ph perfect) for bloom but I do increase my Calmag for the first 3 weeks. I also add 1ml/gallon of potassium silicate to the first feeding after the flip. I'm just experimenting with this stuff, it has a range of benefits but you can do a lot of damage with it too. Less is absolutely more and watch your pH if you decide to add it to your mix.

I strongly advise learning as much as you can about any new ingredients before you try them lol trust me on that one...

Have fun!!! I hope I've helped a bit.

Top Bottom