Hey just have a question for you guys on transplant

• Thread starter Irishking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irishking

Irishking

I have a pink kush plant about a ft tall. In the 6th week of growth since seedling would about a month in veg now.
Am I able to transplant into a bigger pot, I made a mistake and grew it In a gallon pot. I want to move it into a 3 gallon as it starting to grow a lot now don’t want it to get stuck cause lots to small. Am I able to move it into a 3 gallon without it killing it ? Don’t want to stress it out to much. Or is 1 gallon pot ok ? Thanks take care

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I have a pink kush plant about a ft tall. In the 6th week of growth since seedling would about a month in veg now.
Am I able to transplant into a bigger pot, I made a mistake and grew it In a gallon pot. I want to move it into a 3 gallon as it starting to grow a lot now don’t want it to get stuck cause lots to small. Am I able to move it into a 3 gallon without it killing it ? Don’t want to stress it out to much. Or is 1 gallon pot ok ? Thanks take care
SI! Transplant to larger pot. Be gentle and keep in dark after transplant overnight. It will stress the plant but if healthy it will bounce back quick and if you're very gentle it may not show any signs of stress.

Lightly water several hours before, not soaking wet. If soil is wet then no need to water. Once transplanted water lightly, just to settle the roots/soil.

Pictures are always helpful. Good Luck!

Top Bottom