hey need some help or may lose the uk cheese crop

• Thread starter werzalCHEESEhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

werzalCHEESEhead

people of thc farm i need ya help ,,
first time this has ever happened to me and im not sure wat to do about it .
i went on holiday and just came bk and it seem's that i have a mold problem and like i sed iv never had this problem befor so can any one out there help me pls i really dnt want to lose the uk cheese strain

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

would be glad to help you out if we only knew what you had. Like everyone else says, I pic sure would help but if you do have a mold problem you wnat to get it undercontrol as soon as you can. Whatever kind of mold their is you can be certain that you need to reduce the humidity and raise the temps in the grow area and treat any affected plants. How far along are they? There is a product on the market that I use called Organicide. It treats a broad range of ailments but more info is neded to help you out any more

W

werzalCHEESEhead

would be glad to help you out if we only knew what you had. Like everyone else says, I pic sure would help but if you do have a mold problem you wnat to get it undercontrol as soon as you can. Whatever kind of mold their is you can be certain that you need to reduce the humidity and raise the temps in the grow area and treat any affected plants. How far along are they? There is a product on the market that I use called Organicide. It treats a broad range of ailments but more info is neded to help you out any more
im using hydroponices uder 1200watts hps lights sooon to be 1800watts and using canna boost for feed there about 2 weeks in to flowering

W

werzalCHEESEhead

cant see anything bro wats the red shit?

the red shit is string to move the stems apart so they have room to grow . and the mold is that grayie coulered shit man

mace

mace

gonna need some more info. Are you in Veg or flower? Can you get better pictures? What color is the mold? what part of the plant is it located on(top bottom roots leafes stem)?

Could it be powdery mildew?

have you had a chance to read the guide to sick plants? the link is in my signature and it has pics which should help you diagnose what you have.

likely a topical solution is all that's going to be needed to fix your problem. However, until i know what kind of mold/mildew it is, i can't be sure of what to use.

S

smoke uk cheese

yo bro get rid off the string man buy sum yo yo,s man how many times u gota be told bro get the dehumidifyer in there again it mite be a build up where u been doing it so long give it ago plus u can get some mould stopin stuff apparentley at hydro shop

Top Bottom