hey!newbie alert:)

• Thread starter halfbaked1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

halfbaked1969

hi all!new to the forum as previously found all info by looking but thought it about time i joined up properly,well.....that and i have hit a brick wall with my grow:( never had this before and havent changed my method?anyhoo my issue is plants im growing now seem to not want to side branch,the roots are all good in the soil and they look healthy...but...no side branches were i would have them previously and at this stage in veg.I have them under a sunmate propogate lighting with a cfl 300 w,a fan blowing in fresh air from outside and a fan to displace the air in the grow room?well.....2ft sq room!lol.The temp are at 25-26 c and humidity is 60,using biobizz all mix but not adding any newts atm.I had a couple of them look sick going back and found the roots had gone brown instead of the healthy white so i placed them in my dome propogator which sprays water onto the roots underneath.But overall none are branching like previous grows after nearly a month?any ideas as think they are in a good place set up wise?but im no expert so any help would be much appreciated as at this rate il run out before my next bud harvest:sign0065:

S

Shredder

When they get around 5 nodes or so you can pinch off the tops. This will allow the side branching you want. I want bushes too, so I pinch most plants at least twice in veg. A good light source will help there too. A weak light will grow tall lanky plants as they stretch to reach more light. A big light will let them grow out and up.....good luck.....shredder

Top Bottom