hey now

• Thread starter Mr_SLaTe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr_SLaTe

hello pharmers,

just a quick hello from one of your newest members. although new to here, i am a member of many canna friendly sites. i go by the name slater at many of them.

i find gardening very therapudic as well as enjoying the fruits of my labour. i used to be alot more vocal on teh boards but in teh last couple years i have slowed down and actually do more reading than writing. basically i get tired of typing the same thing over and over again and it started to feel like i was spinning wheels.

i guess i am more like the daddy bull than the baby bull standing over a valley of cows.(its an old jk, if you want to hear the punchline feel free to pm me).

anyways i have been reading some of what is here and i look foward to spending more time as it allows me. feel free to stop by my mailbox if you have any questions or need any gardening help or just want to re-connect.....

please dont take my quietness to heart...i just dont have too much to say these days....ever since losing my best friend. but i am always reading and learning which is why i have decided to join this site....there are alot of great posts here and good solid info....you all you feel proud ( as i am sure you are)...until we x paths again

L

Lupini

welcome to the farm. quietness is very welcome if you ask me. there's enough posing and fighting on forums and internets but I think we came to nice place now.
my condolences on youre loss of friends.
something similar happened to me too some years ago..and it takes time... peace.

L

Lupini

I remember I enjoyed a book called - tibetan book about living and dying at the time of my dramas and sadness.

hubcap

hubcap

hiya mr slate and welcome to the farm....

when i saw your introduction thread, its had 4 replies and 20 views!!

lol

4/20

HAD to stop in and say HIGH for that!!

welcome brotha

H

HeadCase

What up Mr Slate...? Welcome to the Farm...

I'm not crazy......HeadCase

N

n0dn4rb

hey there mr slate....its el_dud3rino

glad you made it over to the farm and I know you will love it here...

take care bro

peace

nod

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm slate, nice to meet ya :hi

F

Fear

Hey Now. Only Howard is supposed to say that. What up dude. Welcome holmes odalay

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Slate, what up dude, nice to meet you.. This site is chill as hell i'm sure you'll like it, not to mention the killer gear. PEace

S

Somnambulist

i go by the name slater

Welcome to the farm!

AC%20Slater.jpg

mace

mace

Hey Slate, welcome to the site. The grow FAQ and the link to sick plants guide in im signature should keep you reading for a few hours.

If you haven't much to say, there is always the photography forum. We are visual-files around here.

Top Bottom