Hey Ohh!!!!

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Nice mac grow! Whats your thought on the finished flowers. I tried some from a buddy and thought is was alright. But I didnt grow it either. Not sure if it was the grow or the fact that I was ready to be really impressed with all the chatter about caps cut.
I’d like to know how the flavor is on it? Of the few strains I have smoked and grown that are above 30% thc “I’m assuming the Mac is by the looks) they all lack in flavor.
But they are the prettiest there is no doubt about that. Will win ya contest after contest and everyone chooses the pretty weed over anything else. It star strikes them.:D

G gnome

G gnome

I logged in just to say i told you so!lol.
Haha u fucker!!!

Nice mac grow! Whats your thought on the finished flowers. I tried some from a buddy and thought is was alright. But I didnt grow it either. Not sure if it was the grow or the fact that I was ready to be really impressed with all the chatter about caps cut.
I think its fantastic
I’d like to know how the flavor is on it? Of the few strains I have smoked and grown that are above 30% thc “I’m assuming the Mac is by the looks) they all lack in flavor.
But they are the prettiest there is no doubt about that. Will win ya contest after contest and everyone chooses the pretty weed over anything else. It star strikes them.:D
U eat w ur eyes

G gnome

G gnome

20190321 165420
20190321 165414

Cherry cream pie

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Take back the plant??? Where do you want me to take it? Gt21....no! Only Gnomer knows.........and it looks like he has "Left the Building".
I want you to take it back from these regulation ass whipes who think they can take the plant that belonged to the people in the first place and tax them out on it. No one is going to tell me how many plants I can have.
Ya gnome is not here anymore. He had his badge pulled :smoking: it’s the nature of the beast. That Mac looked real good though but I doubt it’s as great as the hype.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thanks for the info. Sorry, didn't mean to come across as a smart ass. Though it was part of your post not tag line. What about chicken man?
He’s getting dirty with the chickens! Nah that man could raise some chickens I will give him that. I never had chicken that good and still have not today but I have found some that came close but not the same.

Top Bottom