HEY OILERS! SS turkey basters are back!

• Thread starter GOTTAGETPAID
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GOTTAGETPAID

GOTTAGETPAID

@ Bed Bath And Beyond for $5.99.

get them while supplies last. they pull them off the shelves right after thanksgiving!

:banana1sv6:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh! Damn, the nearest BB&B is in fucking Folsom, 45 miles away. God damn it.

L

Lost

how much can u cram in a tube?

Don't want to cram too tight, some areas will not get "wet" A medium loose works for me when I make the oil, but then again I have a patented Bossman extractor!

420king-MASSES

Don't want to cram too tight, some areas will not get "wet" A medium loose works for me when I make the oil, but then again I have a patented Bossman extractor!

where can i get a bossman extractor lol are we speaking of same bossman on the forums cause if so ill pm him

true grit

true grit

Most def, but im looking for an actual number. I run the okief 3tube, but if these can fit 20g each it will be cheaper to build my next set up.

E

evo303

^Can fit 20-28 grams in a bb&b baster. And they last forever!

And I disagree with lost. I've been making oil for years and I always find the tighter the tube is packed the better the yeild is due to an increased dwell time and consistent 'tane flow throughout the extractor.

true grit

true grit

Thanks bro, and thats what i needed. I concur, I've packed and not packed with the same trim and no discernable difference in yield on this end.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i've been wanting to build one of these.

to confirm the bb&b baster tip fits a tane can so all you have to do is build a cap out of coffee filter and or wire mesh to put on once packed right?

Aligee

Aligee

i use same one 20g might barely fit works great w/ filter and screen on end pyrex dish to catch oil purge with hot water !!!

E

evo303

i use same one 20g might barely fit

Ya then your not packing hard enough. I fit 28g of whole nugs in my bb&b baster on a regular basis.

The trick for no dry spots is to pack it consistently. By this I mean using the rear of a small maglite or something similar that fits snug in the baster, and cram the plant material down after each pinch of trim or nug you put in the extractor. Makes for no air pockets that would lead to dry spots.

Peace

true grit

true grit

Yeah I get full saturation too with shit crammed-but grind my shit first(and please dont give me a chlorophyll contamination myth- LOL). But even in okiefs im only gettin 20g in on average.

Z

zwh

Just bought one the other day. It was literally two feet inside the door on my right. 6 bucks and change.

Works perfect. My Vector butane comes with tip adapters, the large one fits perfectly in the tip of the baster. I use cotton t shirt on the bottom for a filter.

B

Buddy Flowers

i'm in summit county , co. never made bho before and want to start. anyone know where i can find butane?

Latest posts

Top Bottom