Hey ojd!

• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

Hey dude, so lately I've been snatching up CC gear like crazy and just thought about it, I haven't seen any new Connoisseur gear drop since I've joined. Any chance you've got anything up your sleeve? I have your SSSDH, and it's for sure a killer. I'd love to get my hands on some of your Hazey Jones, or whatever else you have in the works man.

winta

winta

i feel u on that my dude! gotta have a new drop we know u probably workin on "gods vagina" over there :)

true grit

true grit

LOL!! My stoner ass wants to say he was working with a Sour Diesel cut with some crosses coming up....could be wrong, but I know I'm 100% on board for whatever fire he drops next!!!

L

LionVibez

yea i think he will be dropping some new gear here in the next cpl months....some sour d, grandaddy purp and sssdh x's i think

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
i got high hopes it stays real hazey

im hopin we get a taste of som oldschool hazes maybe som of those rotterdam cuts that float

1luvbigherb

true grit

true grit

I know the homie was going thru some old hazes on a search so who knows....but I agree...everyone loved the hazey jones. Talk about a winner with med patients here in CO....

Top Bottom