Hey opinions on this????? Leaves and soil

• Thread starter jamesrl6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jamesrl6

All these plants are being repotted tomorrow and put into individual tents. However I’ve never had an issue with this mold on my soil!
Hey opinions on this leaves and soil
Hey opinions on this leaves and soil 2
Hey opinions on this leaves and soil 3
Hey opinions on this leaves and soil 4
Hey opinions on this leaves and soil 5
Hey opinions on this leaves and soil 6
Hey opinions on this leaves and soil 8

Hey opinions on this leaves and soil 7
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i would also defoliate some of those big leaves esp on the bottom of the plant so it would open up the pot for some air movement

K

KeyFingerFlying

there was too much water that was stained in the soil for quite some time, created good humidity for soil. Repot them shortly

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'd say Not Mychorazae.
More like mould from adding worm castings to a peat moss based potting medium.

If this where mine. I'd re pot. Remove from pot. Bang off any medium then wash the root ball clean with a little dish soap and water. Stick it in a sink full of warm soapy water and clean it. Everything off nice and clean roots. Then re pot. with care. Put some drainage stone in pot so it drains right. Make sure you have a few holes for water to drain out.

I'd re plant in 50% Pete Moss and 50% Vermiculite. A teaspoon of Gypsum, A table spoon of Dolomite lime mixed in well. From now on you must let the plant dry out much more between feedings!

This is a super fluffy medium you can mix very sloppy with water. Hold the plant where you want it and slowly pour it in between the roots. Letting it drain as you go and fill the pot. Let her dry very dry before feeding.

Never feed or water a plant if it's not bone dry!!!!!
As stated above - Watch the PH. 6.5 give or take 2 points. < this matters.

What are you feeding?

Sunasun

Sunasun

I'd say Not Mychorazae.
More like mould from adding worm castings to a peat moss based potting medium.

If this where mine. I'd re pot. Remove from pot. Bang off any medium then wash the root ball clean with a little dish soap and water. Stick it in a sink full of warm soapy water and clean it. Everything off nice and clean roots. Then re pot. with care. Put some drainage stone in pot so it drains right. Make sure you have a few holes for water to drain out.

I'd re plant in 50% Pete Moss and 50% Vermiculite. A teaspoon of Gypsum, A table spoon of Dolomite lime mixed in well. From now on you must let the plant dry out much more between feedings!

This is a super fluffy medium you can mix very sloppy with water. Hold the plant where you want it and slowly pour it in between the roots. Letting it drain as you go and fill the pot. Let her dry very dry before feeding.

Never feed or water a plant if it's not bone dry!!!!!
As stated above - Watch the PH. 6.5 give or take 2 points. < this matters.

What are you feeding?
What, only Pete Moss? What about Randy?

Joking and typos aside, good advice here.

Top Bottom