hey pharmers what up got a taste question

• Thread starter Jmagpharmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jmagpharmer

hey everyone im on here cause im trying to figure out if these botanicare nutes called sweet work , ie raw, citrus and berry , is it possible to change the flavor of the buds while you grow them >? im very curious on this one so any little bit of experience will help thanks guys
i really appriciate it .
Jmag:party0022:

T

trykome1

I don't use this product so I don't know, but I'm guessing no. You should flush them at end of flowering so it shouldn't matter. I could be off base though.

J

Jmagpharmer

thanks anyways yea i know to flush um but im just wondering if any of the sweeteners actually work

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Check this thread out has some info your looking for!!

O

Original Grower

it wont change anything, but it will enhance your smell and flavour substantially. i add organic cane sugar at 1/7 strength daily to avoid rootzone issues and pump clogging.

any type of sugar will help with quality in your grow. i know guys that mix 50% brown sugar to 50% icing sugar with great results and 1/16 the costs, gl man, og

G

Green Supreme

If you have to "flavor" your herbs, maybe you need to try a different strain. Good luck. Peace GS

J

Jmagpharmer

thanks for all the info im not trying to change the taste of my bud really , i just wante dto know if those nutes are a joke or not

Top Bottom