hey ppl new be here

• Thread starter doctor thc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doctor thc

hey there ppl i have finally joined i have been comen here for info on my first grow and loved the chat and good friendly advise ppl were receving here so desided to join up.look im afirst time grower long term smoker and love my weed like a fat kid loves cake im a bit wary of posting my grow on the net never mind talking about it any safe ways to post my picks as i wana share my grow with you guys get advice an so on well enough of my rambelen on good to be here thanks ppl

ps my spelling is terable lol so go easy on me ppl

got a ufo free bee on the go feminized and 1 white widow x big bud feminized
see how these go then another 4 white widow x big bud seeds for secound grow going into 4th week veg

sky high

sky high

This server is located outside the USA...so as long as you don't make specific reference to your locale posting pics should be of no worry whatsoever. If you want to take an extra precaution download a program that strips the photo info (EXIF) from the pic leaving it untraceable/etc.....but i think Logic has us covered....

good luck on the grow

s h

D

doctor thc

This server is located outside the USA...so as long as you don't make specific reference to your locale posting pics should be of no worry whatsoever. If you want to take an extra precaution download a program that strips the photo info (EXIF) from the pic leaving it untraceable/etc.....but i think Logic has us covered....

good luck on the grow

s h
thanks chum for the info and for the grow cheers m8 sounds good im a knob when it comes to computers an shit lol

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm doctor thc!

see the link in my sig line on how to post pics.

'just keep em at or under 1mb each and you'll have no problems.

btw, the way logic has it set up, if you have any photo info (EXIF, metadata) attached to the photos, it's stripped from the photo in the process, so security is good.

Papa

D

doctor thc

cheers ppl for the info well hope you see the pics soon posted them inthe organic tread not sure if its up yet but feel free to check em out an let me know what yas think think i uploaded to profile pics as i said im a knob at this but will cactch on soon cheers ppl

lazarus718

lazarus718

What's up Doc? Welcome to the farm-ily! Let's see a grow journal on your cherry poppin' bro!

Top Bottom